Chapter 3

Detective SeKai in The Crying House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kai came out of the bathroom with the towel over his head. He saw that his room door was still open though the lights were off, so he went over to check on Sehun.

“Sehun?” Kai asked he peeped his head in.

He then the lights to see that Sehun wasn’t in the room. Kai wondered where could he be and went downstairs.

 

Kai saw Sehun lying on his stomach on the couch downstairs in the discussion room. Kai picked the magazine on the table and rolled it up. He then smacked it hard on Sehun’s .

Sehun jumped and screamed, “Ah!” Then he fell off the couch.

Kai laughed and asked, “What are you doing here? Get upstairs and turn in for the day!”

“I have yet to bathe and I’m exhausted. Please just let me sleep here for the day, I don’t want to dirty your bed.”

“It’s alright, I wanted to get you the change the bed sheets tomorrow anyway.”

Sehun groaned and got up from the floor at last.

“This little amount of housework murdered you? I do them almost every day and I’ve never been as tired as you.”

Sehun walked out of the room while saying, “Back at home, I’ve never done any housework. I only did them in school when it was my duty. And even my friends knew I don’t do housework. They teased me by changing my name on the duty roster to my maid’s.”

“Not to mention,” Sehun said as his voice started getting softer, and his heavy footsteps up the old and hollow stairs got softer along with it, “I usually sleep at 9 to 10 p.m.”

Kai shook his head and noticed Sehun’s luggage. Kai dragged it out of the room and up the stairs to his room. In his room, he could already see Sehun dead asleep.

“Lazy boy. How would you ever be accepted by Suho,” Kai muttered.

Kai left Sehun’s luggage by the door and closed it as he left.

 

Kai then went back to Dyo’s room and turned the lights on. He tossed his towel on the study table and jumped onto Dyo’s bed. He completely forgot about the glow in the dark stickers until he saw it on Dyo’s ceiling. Dyo was scared of the dark, so Kai bought those glow in the dark stickers for him. He even stuck them on for Dyo because Dyo was too short to do it.

Kai reached his hand out and ‘touched’ the stickers.

“Do Kyungsoo… Kim Joonmyeon…” Kai said.

He then turned to his side and grabbed one of Dyo’s plush toys (which w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter