Chapter 2

Detective SeKai in The Crying House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“So you’re saying, that exactly a week ago, water patches and puddles had been appearing in your house?” Kai asked.

“That’s right. I cleaned up the puddles on the first two days, but gave up on the third day. I reported this matter to the police already, they told me they’ll investigate this matter but till today they haven’t got back to me.” The calmed Russell said and took another sip of his tea. “I must say, this tea is really helpful. It calmed me down with less than half the cup.”

“It works for me too,” Kai said with a smile and drank his tea too.

 

“Sheesh!” Sehun said which caught their attention. They then turned over to Sehun, who was sitting beside Kai on the same couch. “I need to ask, what exactly are the police in Exotic Hills doing?! If it was back in Ancuicity, the matter probably would have already been solved. It is no wonder Exotic Hills is famous for this detective agency.”

Kai shot Sehun a glare and Sehun scuttled out of the room to do his chores.

“Right…” Russell said.

“Sorry for that, he’s the new helper here from Ancuicity.”

“It’s alright; he travelled all the way from there to here, he must really like Sherlockers a lot.”

 

Kai gave him a grin, then asked, “May I visit your house? I want to see those marks.”

“Sure! If it helps you in solving this mystery. Please solve it soon, my fiancé’s moving next month, I don’t want to scare her.”

“We will!” Sehun said from the door.

Kai shot him another glare and Sehun ran away.

Russell laughed and said, “That helper of yours sure is adorable.”

“He just arrived today, and he’s already getting on my nerves.”

“He must be tired! Ancuicity’s really far from here.”

“Well, he’s still moving around a lot. I suppose he’s fine.”

Russell then stood up. “I’ll be leaving now then, Mr Kim. I trust you’ll settle this for me soon.”

“I will. And I’m not really the Mr Kim; I’m his assistant. Call me Kai, it’ll do. I’ll pay you a visit tomorrow morning.”

Russell nodded and left the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter