Three

Red Rose

The photoshoot went fast and the pictures really satisfied L. She surely a professional model. "You did a good job," he said as they were finished. Krystal looked up at him and smiled, "Thank you, you did a good job too." L mumbled thanks and went to the computer to copy the data. As he was done with it, he walked out from the room. He walked lazily to the lift and pushed the button. The sound of heels clicking the floor suddenly interupt the silent in the corridor, he then felt a present beside him. Looking up to find Krystal's lazily smile at him. Ting! The door opened, it was empty of course, he gestured her to go in first before he went in also and the door closed. "Where to?" his index finger pushed the GF button as he asked her. "Same as you," she said shortly. He nodded and put his hands on his jeans pocket. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself properly. I'm Kim Myungsoo, but please call me L," he offered a hand for her to shake. She took it and shook it before pulling away, "I'm Jung Soojung, but you can call me Krystal. Nice to meet you and work with you." L was only nodded his head then the door opened and he walked out without waiting for Krystal. Was he really this cold? she thought. She just shrugged and went to the lobby. She was greeted by many fans outside of the building as she looked out the window. Her eyes went wide. She realized that most of her fans were guys. Uh-oh, was this good or bad?

***

L was surprised as well as he saw so many fans - fanboys - outside the building. He coldly walked out of the building. He could hear some murmurs about him and some girls squealed. L just rolled his eyes and got in to his black Lamborghini. He started the engine then looked back to the building. Krystal was standing there with a worried face, she seemed to bite her lower lip and her finger. I thought she's a professional, he thought. He stepped out of the car and went back to the building. "Ya, what are you doing here?" The girl looked up at him, "Oh, L-ssi. No-nothing." L furrowed his eyebros then asked, "Where's your manager?"

"Oh? Hyemi-unnie just called me and she said that she couldn't drive me home since she got an emergency call from the hospital," Krystal said. "Hospital?" L raised his eyebrow and Krystal only nodded. "Where's your apartment? I'll drive you home," he said as he grabbed her hand and walked out of the building, heading towards his car. Sure there were lots of murmurs here and there. She sat on the front passenger seat. "Put on your seatbelt," he said as he started the engine once again. Krystal obeyed and put the seatbelt on. She told L her address and the road filled with an awkward silent.

How could we live in the same apartment building yet I haven't seen her until now? L thought as he parked the car on his usual spot. Krystal looked at him with a confused face. "You live here too?" L nodded. Krystal blinked several times before get off the car. They walked in to the apartment together. Krystal kept her head down as they walked towards the elevator. She looked up and saw L already waiting in the elevator, she rushed in before the door closed. Did she slow or he was fast? Krystal went out on 12th floor and rushed to her room. Aish, Hyemi-unnie, I really hate you right now.

***

Monday and the first day of her collage year. She has been accepted in Seoul Elite Academy, the well-known private high school and college. She woke up and did her morning routine. Then she applied a light make up and put on her uniform, since it's her first day and the rules said that she must wear uniform on the first day. She let her hair down and walked out of her room. She made some ham sandwiches and eat one before packing the rest to her lunch box. She put on her shoes before stepping out of her apartment and locked it. Thank her brother for her new AUDI R8 as her graduation gift already here so now she wouldn't need Hyemi to pick her up every time.

She arrived five minutes before the bell rang. "Isn't that Krystal Jung?" "Oh my god, it's Krystal Jung!" again, she heard murmurs here and there. She was walking towards the auditorium when a girl approached her. The girl was taller than her with a grin on her lips. "Hello, I'm Kang Jiyoung. You must be Krystal Jung right?" the girl asked excitedly. "Oh, nice to meet you, Jiyoung," she said, nodding her head. They started to chat random things. "You know, I have a best friend with the same surname as you. Well, there's a lot of Jung here, I know. But by any chance, do you know Jung Yongjoo?" Jiyoung asked as they sat on the last empty seats. "Jung Yongjoo?" Krystal tilted her head to the side, she know someone with that name. "Yes, Jung Yongjoo. She lives in LA and her English name is Nicole Jung," Jiyoung nodded her head. "Oh! You mean Nicole-unnie?" Krystal gasped. She didn't know that she would meet someone that know one of her relatives. "Yes! Do you know her?" Jiyoung asked her excitedly. "Yes, of course! She's my cousin."

"Your cousin? Ilhoon is your cousin too then?" now is Jiyoung's turn to tilted her head. Krystal nodded, "Yes, Ilhoon is my cousin too." They chatted again until the principal's speech done and they went to their classes. Good thing they majored in the same major. It was lunch time already and Krystal and Jiyoung was walking down the hall, heading to the canteen when they heard murmurs here and there. "Who's Jung Brothers?" she mumbled. "Those guys, they are like Kingkas here," Jiyoung said as she pointed to three guys walking. Krystal eyes went wide, no way! "Jung Yonghwa, Jung Jinyoung, Jung Daehyun!" Krystal shouted, making all the student looking at her in disbelief. The three guys turned around and their jaws dropped. "Annyeong!" Krystal grinned and waving her hand. "Soojung?" the eldest, Yonghwa managed a whisper. "Yep, the one and only Jung Soojung, your beloved cousin," she nodded. Daehyun ran to her and hugged her tightly, making her giggle. "Oh my goodness, why didn't you tell us you study here?" Jinyoung ruffled her hair. "Oppa, my hair!" Krystal pouted. "Aigoo, our maknae is already grown up."

 

~~~

Another boring chapter /sighs; Seoul Elite Academy is a made up school tbh and I put KARA's Nicole, BTOB's Ilhoon, CNBLUE's Yonghwa, B1A4's Jinyoung and B.A.P's Daehyun as Krystal's cousins since they have the same surname lol dont kill me.

COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE | VOTE

THANK YOU GUYS!!