One

Red Rose

The cold wind blew her hair, greeting her as she stepped out of Incheon International Airport. It was late February, 2013. She just graduated and recieved her diploma early that month. The weather was so cold that night, she tightened her black Armani coat. She was waiting for her new maganer to picked her up when she heard murmurs here and there saying: "Isn't that Krystal Jung?" or "She's prettier in person than on pictures" etc. Sure she wore disguises, but people nowaday sure are smarter. So all she could do was just smiling at them and bowed her head. Well, where is her new manager? She hates it when people aren't in time. She kept on checking her wristwatch, she has been standing there for like 45 minutes yet her manager was no where to be found. She signed for the nth time that evening.

After like hours waiting, finally her new manager came. She didn't say anything and just stormed to the car that her manager drove. Her manager could do nothing but follow her and drove her to her new apartment. As soon as the car enters Seoul, her eyes never left the window. Sure San Francisco is a beautiful city, but it was her first time in Seoul after years she visited this town and she already fell in love with it. Her apartment was located in Gangnam Distric. It was average yet beautiful, cozy and homey. She threw her body to the couch, stretching her sore body a bit. The suddenly she heard a cough. Oh, yeah, she almost forgot about her new manager.

"Hello, my name is Park Hyomi, I'm your new manager," the elder bowed before scratching her neck, "And about earlier, I'm so sorry, I promise I won't do it again."

Krystal quickly got up and bowed to the elder back respectly. "Hello, I'm Jung Soojung, but please call me Krystal. Please take a good care of me," she smiled.

After the short introducing and talk, Hyomi left her alone. "You must be tired and having a jetlag, you should rest. I will take you around the town tomorrow by 10," she said then left.

She did what she have been told. She washed her sticky body before slipped into her pajamas and covered herself up in the warm blanket.

***

Time flew really fast, it seemed like she only slept for a few minutes when her alarm started to ring. She groaned and turned the alarm down. She slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them softly. She yawned and dragged her feet lazyly to the bathroom. She then put in a red sweatshirt with a leopard scraf and matched them with a pair of pale skinny jeans and black pumps. Not to mention a pair of Ray Ban's Wayfarer and a GUESS bag. It was already 9:53 when she finished, and the bell rang. Krystal opened the door to only be greeted by the smiley face of her manager, Hyomi.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well?" she asked. Krystal just nodded her head, smiling back at her manager. She handed her her favorite Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. "How do you know?" she asked as she took the cup from Hyomi. "Well, I'm your manager now, so I have to know what you like and dislike," Hyomi answered, grinning widely. Krystal likes her manager already. "Shall we go now?" the grin never left Hyomi's lips. "We shall," Krystal chuckled, walking out from her apartment.

***

She was now wondering around the town along with her manager. Since she didn't wear a good disguises, a lot of people came to her, asking for her autographs. She really didn't have any idea that she would be this popular in her hometown; or maybe the whole country? But she did feel happy. And her first day went like that, wondering around the town.

 

~~~

A/N: Hello! Finally I updated. The first chapter. And I know it's kind of boring, am I right? -u- And also short. But thanks for my subscibers, I appreciated it a lot!! /throws lots of sarang; I love you! <3