Two

Red Rose

It has been a week since Krystal has arrived, she enrolled to a university and was starting to work again. One morning she woke up to find her manager already cooking for her. "Good morning!" Hyomi cheered. They were already close with each other. She was just like her sister. "Unnie, morning," she answered lazyly with a yawn after that. "Yah, you go wash your face first! I don't want to have a breakfast with a girl that has a," she didn't finish her sentence, instead she pointed to the corner of Krystal's lips. "Yah! Unnie! I didn't droll, okay!" she stomped her foot before walking to the bathroom. Hyomi just chuckled, placing the bacon on their plates.

***

Her heels sound filled the empty corridor. She was at her new agency's building and was about to have a photo shoot. This was her first day, she greeted all the staff she met here politely. She might have a cold-hearted-like face, but she actually a really nice girl and a polite one. Her manager was having a meeting with the CEO, so she couldn't do anything but went to the studio by herself. She opened the glass door quietly. Everyone seemed so busy that none of them noticed her. She blinked a few times and just stood there. Was the photo shoot really that important that none of them noticed her? Really? She stood there for like a couple of minutes when the door suddely opened.

L walked in to the studio. He was handling a photo shoot for a new model. He was looking down to his camera, didn't realize the girl in front of him with her back facing him. He looked up right before he bumped to her. He blinked a few times before tapping the girl by her shoulder, clearing his throat. Feeling a presence behind her and a tap on her shoulder, she immediately turned around to be greeted by a shocking face of a guy. L was shocked at the sudden action of her turning around so abruptly. They just stare at each other for god-know-how-long when a stylish approached them. "Krystal-ssi! We've been waiting for you, let's get yourself ready," she said as she took Krystal's hand and dragged her to the stylish room.

So, that girl is the Krystal the whole town has been talking about? Well, she is indeed pretty, L thought as he walk to the side that already set for the shoot. Krystal was sitting on the chair with stylish around her, doing their job. Some just spazz about her. She coughed and said, "Could you tell me what the concept is? My manager's busy so she didn't tell me what it is." One of the stylish nodded her head and said, "It's for Harper's Bazaar, spring." Krystal nodded her head again, "And the guy, is he my partner?" All the stylish stopped their work, blinking then looked at each other. There was silent until one cleared , "He's not your partner. He's the photographer that'd do this project... I don't know why he even work here, I mean he's the heir of the great Kim Enterprise and still working here?" And then they began to gossiping. Krystal just sat there, not knowing what they were talking about. "Well, his name is actually Kim Myungsoo, but he preferred to be called by L Kim. He even have a younger brother around your age, he also a model." Krystal nodded her head. "A hot one!" one said and got a smack from the other. "It's true! I wonder why L chose to be a photographer rather than a model, I mean he has a good look!" and then another gossip started.

It took them almost two hours to make Krystal ready - because of the gossips. She was wearing a simple yet breathtaking dress - because of it was her who wear it - with a pair of sandal (simply like this; the hair and make up just like the girl on the picture). L was taking random pictures, probably testing the camera when Krystal walked out of the room. Murmurs were heard as she walked up to L who was looking at her with wide eyes. Well, scratch that, she's beautiful, no, gorgeous, he thought. But he couldn't show it to the crew; because they found L as a cold man that never really interest in his models. He did sometimes found some of the models are beautiful, but he swore that they weren't as beautiful as Krystal. Krystal smiled at him but he could only managed a nod and gestured her to the set.

 

~~~

A/N: I'm so sorry about not updating these past few days. I was in my finals and I wrote the other chapter on a paper and it was gone u_u; But but -u- finally L met Krystal /le cheers; \o/ THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBERS AND KFHDGKSN I LOVE YOU GUYS, REALLY!!