Youngjae

♥ B.A.P OneShots ♥ - HIATUS

 

You were just friends with him until one day after three years being friends,he decided to confess his feeling to you.You actually had a feeling for the him too.

 

 

'Wait,_____..' he asked you to stop before continuing your walk.

 

You turned to him after being asked to stop.Before he could say anything,he took the your hand and brought you to a classroom besides to both of you.

 

'What are you doing,Youngjae?' you asked and released his hand.He held your hand so tight.

 

He shutted the classroom's door and he turned to you after that.He was staring to your eyes while leaning himself at the door.He did not answered the question that you asked before.

 

You avoided from looking back to his eyes.

 

You felt like your heart was going to stop right when he was staring at you.

 

You looked down and was about to ask a same question again to him but was stopped when he started to approach you.

You blinked your eyes for some reason.He didn't ever done like this to you before.

 

You walked back to avoid from being approached by him.

 

'Wh..at a..re yo..u doi..ng,Young..Jae..,' you stuttered as you were feeling nervous and scared.

 

He still remained silent and still approached you.

 

You walked back until you noticed that your back now was already touched the walls.You were shaking and he stared to your eyes again. He placed his hands at the both side of you.His hands now were between you.

 

'What are you doing,Youngjae?'you asked the same question again but this time you had your courage to speak clearly.

 

'I..I..I..I..,' he hesitated and he was staring to your eyes,nose,cheeks and the last one your lips.

 

You did not looked to his face.

 

He lifted your chin to face him.He stared deeply into your eyes.

 

'Look at me,_____..',he said.His warmth breath can be felt by you at your face.You started to reply the eyes of him.

 

'Why are you doing this?'you asked softly. He approached your cheek and pressed his cheek at your's warm cheek. 'I can feel the warmness of your cheek',he rubbed his cheek at yours.

 

You frozed when he pressed his cheek at your cheek. 'Youngjae ah..Stop doing this,' you asked for him to stop.

 

He embraced you in his arms. He hugged you tightly.

 

'Will you be my girl,Kim_____?' he spoke softly and slowly.You felt the softness in his  heart by his words.You felt the heart beatings in his chest.

 

You were surprised but then the warmness of him made you feel calm.

 

'I love you,Yoo Youngjae..,' you uttered the words that probably the most that he wanted to hear from your mouth.

 

He smiled after he heard the three words from you. He thought that you would never be loving him actually.

 

He placed his forehead at your forehead.He was bursting tears of happiness. The tears rolled at his warmth cheeks.

 

'Why are you crying?' you asked softly and it made his heart beating being normal again.

 

'I love you,Kim _____,' he also confessed the three sweet words that almost everyone wanted to hear from their love ones.

 

Then,slowly he pressed you to his chest and he kissed your beautiful (Your eyes's colour) _____ eyes,your warmly nose,your precious cheeks and then the last one was your beautiful and soft lips.


He deepened the kiss at your soft lips. Both of you broke the kiss after awhile and he said,'This wonderful soft lips was already mine..No one can touch..No one can steal it..No one can taste it..'

 

You nodded your head and embraced him even more tightly. 'No one can did that to you too,' you said to him softly.

 

'Let's go now..Grab my hand..,' he said and handed out his hand to you. You slowly touched his hand and gently pressed it together.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~

Hello! Again..Now,it's Youngjae...I hope you like this everyone..Sorry for the English errors that I made..Thanks for reading and bye-bye..^^..Enjoy!