Yongguk

♥ B.A.P OneShots ♥ - HIATUS

The sky was starting to drop raindrops as soon maybe not more than one minute it will drop continuously.You were looking to the outside of your apartment from the window.You inhaled some air to make yourself feel calm.You turned your head to look at the wall clock.It was showing that it was already 7pm in the night.Then,you walked to the sofa to lay down yourself as you sighed heavily as a sign that you were feeling so bored.

 

Yeah,felt bored because your other friends went somewhere without waking up you.You had thoughts in your mind that they might be probably didn't want to interrupt your good sleep.This past few days,you had a lot of assignments needed to be finished quickly and you were been always like an owl not sleeping in the night because you needed to finished your assignments or else you will probably will be dead by your lecturer at college.

 

Then,you decided to go out by yourself to a nice and lovely coffee shop.That would be probably nice and calming for you as the weather was pretty cold because of the rain.You loved rain so much as it was your favourite weather.You hurriedly went to your room to get your blue sky weather and wore it before taking your bag with you.

 

You took your umbrella and went out to the elavator to get down from the apartment.When you reached down,you looked to the sky again and it was dark cloudy plus the rain that was now hitting the ground of the Earth.You opened your umbrella and crossed the road when the traffic light's already showed green light for peoples to walk.

 

Walking for a few minutes,finally you reached at the 'Coffee House' that you always went when your mood was not feeling so good but this time was different.It seemed like your heart was telling you that something will happen for today but you were not sure of yourself.Your mind just kept telling you to go to the 'Coffee House'.

 

At there,you ordered your favourite cappucino and sat at the corner of the 'Coffee House'.Once again,you looked to the outside and the rains kept hitting the ground.Some people were using their umbrella while some other people were running to get shelter.Then,a guy went into the same 'Coffee House' that you were in it.

 

He was wearing a jacket and you didn't see his face clearly because he faced at the other way.His hair was all wet and looks like he was shaking cold.You saw him ordered a cup of coffee and suprisingly he sat at the other table besides your table.Your heart was beating fast when you saw his face and quickly you averted your eyes away from him when he noticed that you were looking to him.

 

'What I'm doing..?',you asked to yourself and pinched your cheeks to stop yourself from looking to the guy.You didn't know that he gave you a smile when you were looking to him because you just quickly averted your eyes from him.After you finished your cappucino,you decided to go back to your apartment but you were stopped by a hand tapped at your shoulder.Shivers were sent to your body when the hand touched your shoulder.

 

'Is he..the guy..?',you whispered in your heart and slowly you turned to look who's hand was it.When you turned around,suprisingly it was him the guy that you looked a few minutes ago.Your eyes went widened when you saw his eyes and he gave you his gummy smile.You felt that your heart was stop beating for a second.

 

'Hey,girl..',he greeted you with his smile.

 

You thought to yourself like is this a dream or just your dream?Clearly,it was not a dream or just your imagination.It's really happened to you for real.

 

'H-hey..',you stuttered a bit.

 

He smiled again to you and he asked you a question that maybe it was the day you found a heart for your heart.

 

'What is your name,girl?',he asked you.

 

After that day,it was true that you finally found a heart for your heart.

 

'Thank you so much heart because you told me to go to the 'Coffee House',you said in your heart.

 

That was the day you met with your love,Bang Yongguk.

 

 

~~~~~~

 

Hi,Guys..It's Yongguk for today..^^ I hope all of you will enjoy this..and I'm sorry for my bad writing...

Thank you for reading everyone.. ^_____^ 

Have a nice day..^^