Daehyun

♥ B.A.P OneShots ♥ - HIATUS

Today,was a very bad day for you as you felt that your head was feeling dizzy.Dizzy just like the everything around you was spinning around and you decided to lay back on your bed.You closed your eyes tightly to make the pain go away but it's useless as the pain can be still felt by you.You groaned because the pain made you cannot go to college today.

'Aish...stupid pain..',you yelled at yourself. Suddenly,your phone rang and the screen was showing that your boyfriend was calling you.It was still 6.30 am in the morning.You had your class at 8.30 today but the headache had stopped you from going.

You reached for your phone at the bedside table and pressed the green button on the screen. 'Hello,babe..Good morning to you..How's your sleep last night..?'he asked you. You answered,'Oh,hey Dae..Good morning to you too..I'm not feeling so good today..I have a headache..' Daehyun can clearly heard your voice that you were not feeling okay. 

'Babe..wait for me...',he hung up the call quickly before you could say anything. Probably he was on his way to your house because your house was just two houses separated to each other.You parents were at your grandparents house.You didn't followed them because you had an exam that was around the corner.You felt sorry but you had to focus on your exam.

You squeezed your eyes as the headache was starting to attack your head again.You really hated headache.It must because you were so busy along this past days and didn't get enough sleep.Then,you heard the doorbell was ringing and the thoughts in your mind that it must be Daehyun that who came.

You tried to get up and held your head with your right hand.You slowly got down from your bed and went downstairs.You stepped one by one the stairs slowly and he waited for you patiently.If only he could get into your house without troubling you to open the door with dizzy head.Finally,with your strength that you got,you reached at the front door and unlocked the door.

It was Daehyun that came to your house in the early morning. 'Yah,why didn't you tell me..?'he asked you and concerns was showing at his face.

'I was about to tell you Dae..but you called me first so yeah..you've already know..',you groaned a bit as everything around you started to spin around again.You held your head and you nearly fell down on the floor but he already grabbed you first.

'Aigoo..baby..I think I'm gonna be your babysitter today..,'he lifted you up with bridal style and carried you to your room. How sweet and caring your boyfriend was..

You felt the headache started to attack back but with Daehyun's around you,the headache was not a serious matter to you anymore. He laid you on the bed as soon as he arrived at your room.He sat on your bed and covered you with your blanket.He patted your head and pecked softly at your forehead.

'I can cook you some porridge babe..I will be back..',he was about to get up but you pulled his wrist and he sat back again.

'Babe..,'he called you with his soothing voice.The voice that always made you melted and felt calm.

'Please stay with me..Dae..It's better if you're here..',you smiled abit. When he heard that,he gave you a wide smile and pecked your nose.

'Looks like babysitter have to stay with his baby today..Hahaha..'he grinned and laid besides you. He wrapped his warmth arms around you and sang you a song.You approached your face to his chest and it really made you felt comfortable with his warmth and his scent.

Your bad day has turned to a sweetest day as Daehyun took care of you for all the day.

 

 

 

~~~~~~

First oneshot for today...It's Daehyun!!^^

Thanks for reading everyone and I'm sorry if it was boring and a lot of English errors..My main language is not English..but anyway thanks for reading again..Enjoy..! ^^