Chapter 3

Coincidence? I'd call it fate.

 

“Now Amber, you have one more wish…Choose carefully ‘cause it’s your last.”

 

 

“I’ve done something impossible like floating on the Universe…” – Amber said more to herself.

 

“Yup…” – The Genie nodded.

 

“I got the Harley Davidson I wanted, and I didn’t even spent my parent’s money…”

 

“Your parents were right about not letting you buy it!” – He groaned.

 

Amber was so absorbed on her third wish, that she didn’t listened to the Genie’s complain.

 

After a few minutes, the Genie started to get impatient, walking from side to side.

 

“So~…?”

 

“Wait a little bit more! Geez~” – She rolled her eyes. – “Careful, you’ll dig a hole on the floor!”

 

“I have a busy life you know?!” – The Genie crossed his arms all haughty.

 

“Oh right~, I forgot your manicure…” – She said earning a smack on the head. – “Hey~~!” – She pouted rubbing the back of her head.

 

 

The Genie sat by her side.

 

 

“It’s so hard to choose! AH~!” – She ruffled her hair.

 

“Actually…”

 

“What?” – She looked at him with a cute face. – “A little help please~” – She did her famous puppy eyes.

 

“Easy: Something money can’t buy…”

 

 

Her expression changed again to a thoughtful one.

 

“Money can’t buy huh…?” – She thought.

 

After a while, a wish crossed her min making her blush.

The Genie noticed and giggled.

 

“What are you thinking~?” – He raised an eyebrow.

 

“Nothing~” – She looked away from his gaze.

 

“C’mon~” – He tickled her.

 

“Well, I’ve always wanted to know something…”

 

“And~…?”

“And I think this wish may help…”

 

“So?! Say it!”

 

 

She blushed even more.

 

 

“I-I wish…I can’t!” – She shook her head.

 

“Seriously?! How embarrassing it can be?”

 

“Well…to me is…”

 

“You won’t have this opportunity again!” – The Genie warned.

 

“Okay, okay! I wish…I wish that my true love appears right in front of me!” – She said a little rushed.

 

 

The Genie chuckled.

 

 

“Awe~You’re so cute!” – He said pinching her cheeks.

 

“S-shut up!” – She playfully smacked his hands.

 

“Okay, before I make your wish come true, I’ll bid my farewell!” – The Genie hugged her. – “Bye Amber! It was a pleasure to meet you. I had a lot of fun today!” – He winked.

 

“Bye Ke --, I mean Genie! I feel the same way!” – She smiled widely.

 

“Okay…The first thing you’ll see when you open your eyes is your true love!” – The Genie snapped his fingers and the “tornado” feeling came back.

 

Amber still saw the Genie waving at her before everything went blank.

 

“Amber wake up! Amber~!”– She felt something on top of her, shaking and calling her name.

 

Amber slowly opened her sleepy eyes.

 

“Amber? Are you awake already?” – When she could focus her eyes, the first thing she saw was Luna, her best friend, with a bright smile.

 

“My true love appeared…” – She said surprised.

 

Luna had a question mark on her face.

 

“What?”

 

“You…You’re my true love…” – Amber said, looking hypnotized by Luna’s face.

 

Luna went from confused, to embarrassed. She looked straight into Amber’s eyes and smiled, leaning forward.

 

Amber’s eyes went wide open when she felt a pressure on her lips.

After the shock, Amber cupped Luna’s face turning the chaste kiss into a sweet and passionate one; tongues tasting each other’s mouth.  

 

When they broke the kiss, both were panting.

 

“Finally you realized it…” – Luna laid her head on Amber’s shoulder.

 

“I had a little help from my Genie friend…” – Amber smirked.

 

“What Genie friend?” – Luna said confused.

 

“Forget it…The important thing is that I realized that you were always my true love…” – Amber kissed her forehead.

 

“I love you Amber…” – Luna said blushing like mad.

 

“I love you too…” – Amber smiled.- "Let the world fall into pieces tomorrow, let the planets collide and the stars come tumbling down. I don't need another day now that my dream has come true...Lucky me; now I have you." - she giggled.

 

That confession was sealed with another passionate kiss; the one of many that would come.

 

 

©©© Author's Note ©©©

 

Hey guys~

 

Last chapter...DONE! :D

Yeah, so finally Luna appeared ^^ Don't you think they make a cute couple ? *-*

So, that's pretty much it XD Hope you like ti ;D Please comment ^^

Bye lovely readers~~*-*