Confusion turns to Anger

Finding You in my Arms

Chapter Four: Confusion turns to anger

You rushed home there was a feeling in your stomach that said your house was not okay. You ran up the flights of stairs breathing hard as you weren’t really much of a runner so this placed you out of breath. The fact that your body screamed at you to stop was nothing you wanted to keep going and so you pushed yourself to. Once you stopped at the top of the stairs your heart sunk. The door to access your house was off its hinges and practically destroyed. You didn’t want to go in there but you knew it was a must just to see what there was left.

You walked closer and in your head you told yourself not to cry because they were only things, things that you could easily replace over time. Once you stood in the door way you bit down on your lip, this was to stop any sound that dared come out of your mouth, there was broken glass and things everywhere. There had certainly been a fight in here. You didn’t cry as you strongly continued to walk through what was left of your home. You walked towards your bedroom only to see large claw marks on the door. It was peculiar to see considering there was no animals around the area that could make such markings. “A wolf…? Impossible they don’t live in these areas...” you muttered continuing on only to see everything you loved was destroyed.

You entered your room and it too was damaged but there was a few salvageable things to your relief. You grabbed the backpack on your floor grabbing clothes randomly shoving them in your bag. Your journal was okay as well and you grabbed that as well. Looking around your bedroom you remembered that you had a stack of money somewhere in your room and slowly looking you found a large stack of money shoving that in your bag as well, this hadn’t been the first time you had to restart everything and so you were more prepared to do so this time.

You were angry, no furious actually at the people who did this but especially Kai, your gut told you that this had everything to do with that man you let in your life. You knew he wasn’t a good choice but you were distracted by his good looks and charm. You stomped back out of your unit grabbing your phone there was a dozen missed calls from your best friend but you didn’t want to answer it, not right now and slowly you started to walk out of the completely destroyed unit you had leaving it behind as if nothing in that place had mattered to you. “You’ll pay for this…” she said her voice giving away that she was hurt because the things she loved were now gone once again.

You walked down the stairs this time not running, you didn’t really have a plan from now and that was something you were doing while on your feet. You needed a place to hide but at the same time you didn’t know where considering any one of those people involved in the gang Kai mentioned could be around. You pressed your phone to your ear you were going to call your friend considering she continued to try and reach you. Your assumption was she knew there was something going on or that Kai was with her and her boyfriend.

“Finally! Where are you?” She asked and you stayed quiet for a moment something didn’t sound right in her voice “Is Kai with you?” she also asked making things not quite alright. There was something going on with her and there was a feeling in the pit of your stomach. How would she know what was going on without being told by people she knew.

“Currently at my house, and no he left five minutes ago,” you lied completely “We met up and we are going to meet at the station later at seven tonight to debrief on what’s going on, are you okay?” you asked and she knew you were lying just by how you spoke. She gave a breath of relief but before she could answer you, her phone disconnected. You knew something was wrong at that moment and your body fuelled with a rage you hadn’t had before. You were going to save your friend, you knew they had her and you were going to save her.

-Finding you in my arms-

You hadn’t tried the obvious choice of calling Kai on his phone but in the few hours that had passed you were preparing yourself to save your friend. You didn’t know how you were going to do it on your own considering you were just one person and you didn’t know where she was. Your thoughts went to Kyungsoo and slowly an idea clicked in your head. You scrolled through your contacts and then found his name and dialled in an attempt to get in contact with him.

“Hello Kyungsoo speaking?” He said formally, he wasn’t sure who this number was but something made him feel that he knew it was you. He had been trying to get in contact with your friend and something didn’t quite add up to him and so he hoped for answers soon.

“Hey Kyungsoo it’s me _______,” you responded “Sorry, she gave me your number just in case,” you were speaking seriously and he knew this was far from your usual self “I think she has been kidnapped,” you said not sure how he was going to react “But I have a plan, I just need more people do you think that is a possibility on your end?” you heard him go very silent and you almost had to check your phone if he was still there.

“Kidnapped?” he said quietly knowing that it was certainly a possibility “Do you have an idea by who?” he wanted to know more information but really you didn’t have much “But I can help with your plan, is Kai to be involved?” he asked knowing there was something in your voice, leadership qualities that he hadn’t heard in many other people and you were the type to do it yourself, you were mad, but you were also mad at Kai as he was the one that put you and your friend in this mess.

“No, Kai is to stay out of it, He is who they are after, I almost got taken earlier today, I remember that he mentioned something about a gang when he came to mine injured…” This made Kyungsoo grow angry as well as his lover was kidnapped by people because Kai had messed with the wrong people once again. Kai had made it out that they attacked him but it was quite the other way around considering most of his injuries were not that serious if it was him that had been attacked it would have been by surprise and he would have been a lot worse than what he was. “I just need to get as many people to help me, get as many people as you can, meet me in the park at five I can say now that they will probably attack the station at about seven, my plan is vital that we get to the station before seven” you explained and before he could say anything more you hung up. This was going to be a tricky plan to pull off but you knew it was going to be possible if Kyungsoo could find enough people to help get your friend back.

 

-Chapter end-


Author's Note: WELL this is coming to be a story I really love writing :D I decided that this chapter was going to be a little shorter as the next few are probably going to be rather long. I really hope that you like this story and continue to follow it I am sorry that it took me so long to get this far! I hope posting many chapters makes up for it <3

If you like it please comment how you like it and what you think would need improving! I love comments/feedback as it inspires me to write more! If you love it subscribe and if you want to and you really really love it upvote it? I send love and hugs to all who are reading this! can you guess what is next? ;)

Over & Out
Applemonsterouo xx