Prince Charming or..?

Finding You in my Arms

Chapter one: Prince Charming or..?

Kai was a healthy, fit teen wolf and the alpha male of his pack. He was a compassionate and kind hearted unlike most leaders he didn’t rule his pack with forceful tone unless it had something to do with their safety. On the other hand his right hand man Kyungsoo was like him and soft, though for a male he was much like a woman constantly in a mothering mood. Kai had been concerned as of late because some of the elder men in his pack were beginning to question his ability as a leader only because he didn’t have a mate nor did it seem like he was trying to find one.

“Kai,” snapped one of the larger stronger men “Why haven’t you chosen a mate?” his question lingered as his hand wondered and pointed in the direction of women younger and older but all still attractive. Kai didn’t answer and looked to the male whom grabbed his attention he wasn’t quite sure how to answer the question “As alpha you have first choice and we cannot choose until you have, us men we grow hungry for a woman’s comfort,” he said only making Kai clear his throat with uncertainty.

“I have not yet found a beautiful girl that acquires my tastes” he confessed scratching his cheek, he was unsure if this was a smart answer and he feared that he made the wrong response and it certainly wasn’t the best response. Loud retorts came from every direction until every word moulded into white noise. Kai looked left right and centre trying to listen to the complaints people had but seeing as all he heard was noise he was left unsure with what to do and this had slowly began to consume him.

“Be quiet!” a voice raised from behind Kai making the room silent for them to stare at the source of the outburst. Kyungsoo, who realised his yelling cause the scene to fall still, looked downwards to then look back up with confident eyes “You shouldn’t make decisions for your alpha, it isn’t your place,” Kai smiled thankfully towards his dearest friend glad to know he had one person on his side.

“Find a mate or we will challenge you Kim Jongin,” the male had mentioned, this time Kai knew they were serious as they used his birth name. Kai dropped that name when he became a werewolf, when he was announced like that it was the ultimate disrespect to him unless he offered the name to be called. This was a very serious matter, his eyes narrowed upon hearing his human name but, to avoid conflict he had decided to stay quiet making it clear that he was going to in fact accept the task, there was a slight problem, he had trouble talking to girls.

-Finding You in my Arms-

You were always on the lookout for your prince charming, there were certain factors required and that o course was to look as beautiful and as y as TaeMin from SHINee, you ultimate bias in the world of K-Pop. Your life gave you unlucky choices of men, you wanted someone even as pretty as Key but no, you weren’t so lucky.

You shuffled along the path with your friend by your side, your hands hid in your jean pockets as the temperature slowly grew colder every day and that was something you didn’t like as most of the time you locked yourself away from the world and went into the world of internet and SHINee.

“Finally you’re outside _______,” she said in a tone that said she missed you “I have the perfect place for you to find a boy and be social,” her tone sounded confident this time but you still seemed hesitant since the last time was a total bust, but she was your friend and you gave her the benefit of the doubt.

“Are they as beautiful as TaeMin?”  You asked your voice filled with love for a man who didn’t know you existed. Your friend rolled her eyes with a smile over her lips knowing that was such a you thing to say but she didn’t say anything for the matter that she didn’t know what you would think of him. You constantly talked about SHINee’s comeback as you walked, you always voiced your opinion on their comebacks and there wasn’t a single breath wasted when you expressed how much you loved them and of course their music but one boy with chocolate abs stopped your mouth only for you to ask a simple question “Who is that?” your voice was barely a whisper making your friend smirk victoriously.

“That’s Kai, he’s my boyfriend’s friend,” she mentioned shyly at the fact that she had a boyfriend, your mouth opened wide in shock since when did she have a boyfriend, but that didn’t matter seeing there was a delectable man just a little bit away. “I also know he’s single and looking” she coaxed, it was obvious she wanted you to talk to him and deep down you wanted to talk to him too but you were of course shy.

“I…ah… let’s just walk past him I can’t talk to him! he isn’t wearing a shirt and he seems busy playing basketball…” you were nervous and well afraid, generally people who looked that perfect and well that good had a catch or they were the type of person shrouded with mystery always keeping people at arm’s reach. His perfection was unfair. She laughed at your sudden shyness and linked your arm with hers leading you in the direction of Kai, on the other hand he was playing a one on one game of basketball with Kyungsoo to pass time before he had to go walk around looking for someone he actually wanted to be with.

“You have a girl,” Kai panted as he attempted to lunge for the ball missing it had seemed that he wanted to talk about finding the right girl “How do you know when you have found the right one,” Kyungsoo smiled at the fact that Kai was trusting him with knowing the right answers, he was also happy because Kai wanted to have this conversation with him, Kyungsoo looked to him his expression showing the younger male that he was thinking of the right answer.

“You get a feeling, its indescribable, but you get it in your chest, your spine tingles and you just want to be with the person,” he answered thoughtfully “When you feel it you will know,” Kai nodded at the elder males wise answer until he looked momentarily away from the game and saw you, his eyes widened in shock you were one of the most beautiful people he had ever seen in his life.

“Hey Kai work those abs for my friend here!” your friend teased making your cheeks flush with embarrassment, you shyly looked in his direction and gave a small smile, he had that type of stare that if stares could make a person pregnant you’d be pregnant and so would many other girls, his stare was lazy but at the same time it was seductive as he returned your smile, your inner fan girl screamed at you and said that it was y, though it was a natural seduction because you could feel in the air that he too was also shy.

You were a fan girl at heart but you were the type to keep it hidden inside unless you were completely comfortable with the person so mainly your friend got the wrath of your fan girling. Kai scratched at the back of his neck distracted from his game momentarily until he heard Kyungsoo score, his head snapped in the direction of the older male who was smiling victoriously it was obvious Kyungsoo was showing off.

“What a cheap shot!” Kai teased a smirk crossing over his face before running over to take the ball from him dribbling the ball around the court, he eyes looking into yours once more and it felt as if he was looking into your soul, you couldn’t keep the smile from your face and neither could he.

“_______ talk to him,” your friend urged whispering in your ear, you bit your lip as you were still uncertain whether or not to talk to him, Kai looked in the direction of Kyungsoo also asking for silent help when it came to the likes of you, he was a shy man and he felt he liked you which of course made matters worse.
“What do I do?” he asked lowly he didn’t know I saying hello to you was a good idea as he felt funny, tingly and of course nervous. His eyes continued going back to you as it was obvious that he was completely enchanted by your presence.

“Introduce yourself,” Kyungsoo said simply nudging the younger male in the direction of you as your friend tightened her grip around your arm and took you closer to the two males whom also seemed to be walking closer only because the shorter male was pushing the darker skinned male in your direction. It made you feel that much shyer.

“Stop that… I was really happy just looking at him from-“ you stopped talking when you were a few steps from him, he was simply breath taking you inhaled slowly through your nose and it picked up the smell of wet dog “You smell like dogs,” you blurted to then blush as the comment you made was meant to be in your mind only “Not that it is a bad thing, I like dogs” you tried to make your comment less offending, you really didn’t think sometimes but t your relief he was smiling with amusement “Let’s start again… Hi I’m _______ it’s lovely to meet you,” you really had embarrassed yourself this time.

“I’m Jongin,” he said nonchalantly “But most people call me Kai,” he was acting relaxed but he was far from it as everything raced through his mind all at once, you looked to him and he looked back as you began to feel awkward tension filling the air, you had no idea what to talk about until it came to you most people had musical interests.

“So… I like SHINee,” you said weakly trying to find something to talk about as you nervously rocked back and forth on your heels but Kai’s face went blank he hadn’t even known who or what SHINee was.
“What is SHINee?”  he asked using one finger to scratch his cheek you had a shocked look over your face but deep down you felt a rant coming on and your friend know what you were like and covered your mouth

“SHINee is her favourite K-Pop band you should check out the song Hello!” she said rushed, she had saved you this time as she smiled “We also have to go finish our shopping rounds!” she began to pull you away from Kai as he had a confused look on his face but none the less he was smiling you were glad there was still a smile on his face

“I will see you around Jongin!” you had managed to say with a smile he gave a nod of approval as he began to smirk
“Take care _______,” he murmured comfortably but you were already out of hearing distance, you couldn’t help but look behind you as you walked away, he was still looking in your direction Kai was completely stuck on you.

“You like her,” Kyungsoo noted in a tone that said he knew instantly, he was smiling as if he was proud like a mother would be for her son saying the he iked someone. If Kyungsoo hadn’t already had a girlfriend he would have probably playfully teased his friend of being gay but all in good fun.

“I sure do Dyo, I sure do” Kai said a smile ghosting his lips who ever thought that someone like him could fall in love with a girl at first sight.

 

-Chapter End-


Author's note: UNFFF LOOK AT THAT ING BACK OH YEAH -major kai feels because of that photo- Anyway back to the business on hand, This is the first chapter of the two-shot! it maybe a three shot it depends on how much I write x3 heehee I hope you like it >w<

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE x3

IT INSPIRES ME TO WRITE AND UPDATE FASTER AS I LOVE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE <3

Check out my stories here: Click here

Over and Out

Applemonster~