DaeJae: Mirror

☆ → B.A.P OTP ONESHOTS ← ★

Mirror

DaeJae.
Drabble/Fluff

 

He was considered an outcast.

Jung Daehyun. Sophomore. Everyone had a reason to stay away from him. Although, they were all good reasons.

He was an outcast in a good way; he was your everyday kingka, but he’d walk alone. What others didn’t understand was his true personality.

Sure, he was a delinquent, and yeah, he was a trouble maker. Most of all, he was really good-looking. His glares were like lasers--boring holes into your eyes, that’s why he was a magnet, at the same time, a repellent.

A day of usual work was enough to stress the guy out, though he never let it show. Believe me, no one can understand what this guy thinks. He’s living a perfect life with happily married parents, he had pretty decent grades and he basically did anything he wanted.

He wasn’t a snob though.

There’s a student opposite of him though. One that sits right next to him.

Yoo Youngjae is his name. Catchy, isn’t it? Well, it’s the only name Daehyun really knew.

He was a nerd. Even he called himself that. With his grades never dropping? That’s the only explanation why.

Daehyyun and Youngjae weren’t anything, really. Nothing but classmates.

With a unison of simultaneous groans throughout the entire classroom, the teacher had just finished a lecture about a group project. Worst of all, an assigned group project, consisting of two people.

What Daehyun dreaded most was who he’d be paired with.

“Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae. Work hard.”

Youngjae glanced at this “Daehyun” guy, and Daehyun just sank back lower into his seat, muttering a curse.

Youngjae had to admit though, like everyone else did, Daehyun was really good looking. The guy was homoual. His parents and friends knew. Nothing bad about it. As long as they were the only ones that knew.

Daehyun, too, was homoual. Like hell, he’d make it public. He didn’t know when it started, nor how, but he just kept it as it is. He didn’t want to keep thinking about it so he just went with it.

Later did he find out that Youngjae was actually the one he was really interested in.

That night, after being assigned together and possibly being the best students in class, Youngjae went over to Daehyun’s place.

He noted the older man’s tidiness. How his dirty laundry was folded precisely. How his living room was so organized, as well as urban themed. He also lived alone, he thought.

They reached his room, after leading the younger male through every part of his home and staircase.

“So, Youngjae,” the older male started, “What’ve you got?”

“Well,” Youngjae gulped at the sight of the older man in his black wifebeater and loose plaid pajamas. “I think we should start with the report and get on with everything else. This is a longer process so if we do this quickly we can to the remaining things even quicker.”

“Why not the other way around?” Daehyun swiveled around in his office chair. The younger fiddled with his fingers, hesitantly staring at the older in the room.

“Hey,” Daehyun called.

“What is it?” Youngjae replied politely.

“Do you like anyone?” Daehyun took a pencil in hand and started nibbling on the pencil stub.

“That’s kind of personal.”

“I can tell you who I like. Or, I can show you.” he winked and Youngjae could’ve sworn he felt himself freeze up.

“Here,” Daehyun handed him the item.

“It’s a mirror.”

“Yup.” the other nodded.

“What do you like about it?”

“Look into the mirror, silly.”

Youngjae looked at himself intently, noticing his blush rise when he felt Daehyun come closer to where he was seated.

“Now you know.” Daehyun smiled.

The younger tilted his head cutely.

“Who I like.” His smile grew wider.

Youngjae was taken aback at the sudden confession.

“I thought you’d like someone better than me.”

“Well,” he took the chubby cheeked male’s hand into his, “you’re better than better.” He kissed the back of his palm with his soft, pillowy lips.

Project forgotten, Daehyun leaned in and stole the other’s lips with his own. Eyes closed, feelings growing.

The kingka and the nerd didn’t know this would happen so soon.

And so, they both received their very first F’s since forever. But it was worth it.

 

 

Sobs I at drabble
but whatever <3

Leave me pretty comments!

Good night :)

-Emma