BangHim: Tigger

☆ → B.A.P OTP ONESHOTS ← ★

Tigger

BangHim.
Fluff/Angst/CuteYouCan'tHandle

 

“Hey Himchan,” Yongguk called from his and Himchan’s shared bedroom, the sound of ruffling bedsheets filling the silent room momentarily.

“Hm?” the younger hummed, sticking his head out the bathroom door.

“Where’s Tigger?” Himchan shrugged.

“I don’t know.”

“I can’t find him! I’m worried,” the oldest was breaking into a cold sweat. That Tigger was his most prized possession, he wished he didn’t leave it out of sight that morning when it was with him.

“But Tigger was lying right here,” he pointed to his pillow, “right when I got out of bed and went into the kitchen.”

Little did Yongguk know that Himchan actually hid Tigger, contemplating on an experiment with his boyfriend which only he knew about.

“Well, I was there with you, wasn’t I?”

Yongguk pursed his bottom lip. The younger came a bit late, but he assumed he was just in the restroom, emptying himself.

“Yongguk,” Himchan called. The other looked into his direction as the younger came closer.

“Is Tigger more important to you than me? Your own boyfriend?” he pouted.

“Of course he is.”

Himchan’s pout faded, his eyes widening and looking into Yongguk’s who doesn’t really seem affected by the fact that he called his stuffed animal more important than his living, breathing boyfriend.

“Are you kidding me?”

“Nope.”

The feminine male turned away, making fists with his palms. He slowly walked towards the closed bedroom door, an unexpected tear leaving the brim of his eye.

“Wait, Himchan,” the older called, but to no avail.

“I was just kidding!”

Himchan stopped and turned back around. He stomped towards the older, not exactly aiming for his presence. Instead, he walks past Yongguk, and kneels. He extends an arm and reaches under the bed. There in hand was Yongguk’s toy.

“Here,” Himchan said shakily, throwing it to Yongguk who caught it safely, dusting it off carefully.

“Why did you hide him?” Yongguk snuggled his cheek onto the plushie.

“I thought it would make you spend more time cuddling with me than that orange striped contraption.” Himchan sighed and walked towards the door, sniffling up left over mucus from earlier.

“Why didn’t you just say so?” Yongguk threw Tigger to the other side of the room, as if it had no sentimental value at all and walked up to Himchan, wrapping his strong arms around the slender male’s figure.

“I have! You just loved that thing so much,” the other said, turning himself around and snuggling into the latter’s chest.

“I was just kidding earlier, okay? Of course I love you more. Never doubt that, okay?” Yongguk lowered his head, his soft lips kissing Himchan’s nose promisingly.

“I love you.” He finally kissed the other’s pink, symmetrical lips.

“I love you too,” Himchan replied in between kisses, his arms wrapping themselves around Yongguk’s neck and Yongguk lifting his legs up to his waist. Yongguk gently pushed Himchan up against their bedroom wall, and just took the time tasting each other’s comforting lips.

Yongguk Himchan’s philtrum and upper lip, making the younger part his lips for the other’s opportunity to slip his tongue in to taste the other.

In all honesty, Yongguk really did love Tigger. But nothing compared to the true love of his life. Kim Himchan.

 

 

This is so cheesy.

But yeah, HERE YOU GO!

Excuse my grammar/spelling errors, if any.
I don't like reading through these. Haha.

-Emma