The Inseparable Two

Bittersweet Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title : The Inseparable Two

Genre : Romance.

Paired : Myungsoo&Suzy

Date release : 13th June 2013

 

 

 

He's the senior and she's the junior. Such a small gap won't make a big different.

 

As a girl who never experienced loves, she would have no idea on why her eyes always stuck on him. His figure. But one thing she know, she like to stare at him whenever she got a chance to. She doesn't know why though.

 

Some of the senior might take care of the junior and some of them intend to bully instead. Being a good senior he is, Myungsoo took care of this junior of his named Suzy. A very caring senior. She will ask his senior this and that and the answer that he gave will pleasantly accepted by her. That's how she pick him as her favourite senior among others. She never got a chance to figure it out. How her feelings start to bloom from day by day. She never noticed it. Not even a single moment. She would smile while looking blankly at him instead of listening the instruction he gave, running towards him in the hallway when it times to break, helping him with a lot of stuffs he got to do, stay at school until 7 pm just to help him with his duty, searching for him every single morning at school, mumbling about random stuffs and even joining his groups of friends. She never figure it out. She was to naive to even know about loves.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter