ILoveYou

Bittersweet Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been two weeks since they last seen each other. The feelings that they never experience before.

Well, it's not like they meet everyday, both of them do lead a busy life, it just that this time is different. They didn't contact that often, meet for lunch or even have a simple date. 

Both of them are suffering from it.

 

Suzy sighed for the countless time. She just stared at her phone lockscreen and pouted. 

 

"Why you're just so y? isn't it unfair?" 

"Should I send him a message?"

"Did he take his meal already?" 

"Did he even think about me !?!?"

"aishh!" She mess up her hair and slump her body.

 

He have to go to a work trip for a full two weeks. He didn't have a choice but to go and complete his work far away from the town. He do have a thought of bringing her with him but what can he do? It's a pretty serious business. The work trip have been scheduled with a full pack of time that he didn't even have a time to take a proper rest. 

He will try his best to call her eveytime he has a free time but it didn't seems to be enough. There's one time that he can't reply a single text from her and he did receive an explosion call during the next day. He hate it. To be seperated this way. All he could do is concentrate on his job and end this crap quickly.

 

 

It was the last three days before the work trip end.

 

 

Suji just sit on the dining table poking the beans and salad with a cloudy face. She just miss her grumpy fiance. The thoughts of calling him for the tenth time that night make her think twice. Probably because one, he will never answer it and two, he will get mad at her for being too clingy like she always be. You can say that is it's one of her special charm that won his heart.

 

Staring at the wall clock showing the time, 8 p.m. It's certainly feels like forever for her. She can't contact him all day saying that today is such a busy day for him. She just miss hearing his voice and wondering if he misses her's too.

 

The phone suddenly light up and making the table vibrate too. It was the contact that she was waiting for the thousand years. " Grumpy Baby " 

Smashing the fork down, she smile widely and anwer her phone exitedly.

"HELLOOOOoooOOO!" 

The other person on the line could only move the phone away from his ear. "YAH! Are you planning to make me deaf!" 

She pouted. "Why? I was waiting for your call all day, do you expect me to just say hi in plain tone!?" 

 

You see, it's normal for this two to quarell or even shout at each other's face. They even get the nickname of grumpy couple. Well, his the main reason why they get that. The hot temper, ego, and hopeless romantic guy. 

 

"Whatever. Do you take your dinner yet?" With that same cold tone.

"Eh? that's it? aren't you going to ask whether i'm having a good day waiting for you all day long!?" 

"are you going with this again? do you know I don't even get my lunch today??"

"What!? Yah, do you want to get sick and faint on the sideway where nobody found your body and bla bla bla..." Kris sigh. He knew he shouldn't reveal it or else she will keep on mumbling to him. Neverthless, he let out a small smile while hearing her non-stop worried voice. He miss her. So freaking much.

"Stop."

"But i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter