He's not that Manly.

Bittersweet Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tittle : He's not that Manly

Genre : Fluffy

Pair : Luhan&Suzy

Date of release : 10 Jan 2014

 

Luhan. Xi Luhan. Twenty four years old by this year.

I don't know how we ended up to be a couple. He was the definition of perfect and me? i'm just the simply clumsy one.

He called him as "the manly guy"

I don't know if I could accept that statement though.

Yes, he looks all tough and gentlemen from the outside, from the strangers eyes. But not for me, I guess.

 

I still remember the day when he finally stated our relationship officially, when he drag me to one of our favorite cafe to pour all his heart, that's what he said. From my eyes, he looks nothing manly like but that sweet, cute and gentle guy. He stuttered for countless time, he keep on fidgeting and keep playing with my finger nervously. And jumping all around when I agree to be his girlfriend. Wasn't I supposed to act that way? I always wonder why he even called himself manly?

 

I still remember when we keep on fighting for this "manly"statement when I keep denying he is one. Well, who didn't think his so girly when he suddenly came to my room after passed the test from my mother and came hugging me so tighltly mumbling about how cold the weather is that he can't even stand one more minute without hugging me. I chuckled while playing with his soft hair stating how girly he is and that's when we begin our routine mini war.

 

I still remember when we're out for an ice cream date, we walked hand to hand to the ice cream shop. We sat at the very end corner. We keep talking about the most random thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter