Autumn, Spring and Us.

Bittersweet Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tittle : Autumn, Spring and Us

Genre : Fluffy

Pair : Kai&Suzy

Date of release : 4rd October 2013

 

 

 

 

                                                  

 

 

 

"It's him!" She shouted excitedly in her little mind. Just by seeing his poker face can brighten up her day. But she doesn't care. Doesn't care the fact that the guy who stole her heart is a blur, boring or looking lazy guy all the time. She find it simply cute. How he always put that same lazy expression on his face.

 

It was like a bonus if she see him smiling. It's like waiting an A+ for your grades while all you did is playing for the whole semester. 

 

Indeed it was a total bonus. 

 

She was there, sitting on the bench with her sketch book under a big shady autumn tree. She can live with it. Looking at her previous sketch. Not to compliment it, but amaze by the person in it.

 

Yet again, the leaf fall on her sketch book. She smile. The leaf looks perfect inside it. She just let it be.

 

Another simple afternoon passed by just like that. She, sitting there waiting for him to pass by his usual path.

 

She thought, he never noticed it.

 

 

 

She's there, sitting under a big cherry blossom tree and it's spring. And when the flower petals fall beside her sktech, she smiles, it's still looks perfect.

 

Waiting for the same guy to pass by and look at his same face expression. The same lazy but cute expression.

 

The wind was quite strong that day. She was wondering if her long wavy hair looks messy just like how she woke up from bed. 

 

While she's waiting, she try to flashback his image and try to implied in her sketchbook. She remember exactly as his face never left her little mind. And she was so into it that her previous sketch begin to fly away. 

 

Just when she was smiling ever so sweetly while sketching, someone approach her. Still heads down, she was surprised to see her skecth of him on someone hands. The skecth of him, holding a soccer ball while him drinking a water. It was druing autumn, the skecth is.

 

She start to look up only to jumped a little bit too much. She abrutply close her sketch book while trying so hard to act normal and wishing for him to not notice her blushing cheeks. She's froze when he filled the space beside her. Putting down her soccer ball and stare and her sketch. 

 

It was the world most awkward moment for her. "I'm dead. His going to judge my stupid ugly sketch and think i'm some random creepy stalker!" She scolded herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter