Remember

I Didn't Even Know

*Still a flashback

Before he could put his lips onto his lips onto his crush soft once again, Yongguk violently pushed him back.

“Himchan we can’t do that!” Yongguk exclaimed as Himchan froze afte he got repulsed.

The innocent Himchan sat back on the couch as his heart grew bigger in his chest.

“why?” himchan pondered with a trembling and insecure voice, becoming nervous once again.

“ No it’s not. Chanie…!” Yongguk inisisted, stepping back once more on the couch.”I’m a boy and you’re a boy! Two boy kissing is..it’s…”

“GAY.” Himchan cut. “yes. It’s a gay, Yongguk. But I love you, it makes me a gay person. It’s okay to be gay and to have feeling towards another boy. It happens.”

“No it’s not okay!” Yongguk begged as his deep stare eyes looked for somewhere to hold his haze on except from the lovely Himchan. ”Look..I..I love you Himchan. I Love you since the first day. But I never thought of telling you and..and I probably never would of told you. And now that you say it to me, I couldn’t help myself and taste your lips. But it just felt so wrong! It’s wrong to be… gay!”

“No, Yongguk! Listen…it’s not wrong at all!” Himchan said as his eyes started to water. “I want to be with you, I Love you!”

“NO, Chanie! Stop!” Yongguk cried, himself also starting to tear up. “Listen to me, Kim Himchan, We can’t …. We can’t date each other. This would feel totally wrong for me and you had pay for it…”

“I don’t care to pay for it, I only want to be with you!”

“Shut up, Himchan! We can’t be together and you know it! I don’t want you to suffer with a horrible boyfriend like me who’s never going to demonstrate love! I just can’t!”

“But Yongguk… I think you’re perfect already..” Himchan stuttered as he hears a part of his heart tear off the whole thing.

“It’s never going to work out between us, Himchan.” Yongguk said as he wiped away a tear sliding down Himchan’s cheek. “But I love you, I will remember today for the rest of my life. Will you too? It’s my time to make you promise.”

Himchan looked at the deep stare of Yongguk eyes as he gave him a warming smirk.

“Promise me you’ll never forget today.” Yongguk whispered as his smile grew wider. “Promise me that you’ll never forget that I love you too, and that kiss we shared. Because we’ll never be able to do it again, it’s not okay.”

Himchan tried to protest but Youngguk cit him.

“We can’t be together, but we can remember together.” Yongguk said as the sunbeam made his eyes glow. “Do you promise,Chanie?”

“I…I Promise ” Himchan immediately replied. “it will be hard, Yongguk. But I’m doing it for you. I’m doing it because I love you.”

“Good” Yongguk give him his gummy smile.

Yongguk approached Himchan this time and opened his arms. He warped his arms around Himchan’s chest and held him tightly, his lover’s head resting on his shoulder and wetting it with tears of letting his crush go. They stayed like this for what seemed forever, sharing the only embrace they’ll be able to give each other in years…


Nowaday….

“Leave me alone, Kim Himchan!”

“But, Yongguk..”

“ No! Go AWAY!”

Himchan desperately tried to walk back up him but Yongguk violently turned around and pointed the front door with his finger.

“The EXIT is this way, KIM HIMCHAN!” Yongguk aggressively said.

“But Yongguk, why……”

“Himchan I told you to ing STOP!”

Himchan didn’t listen to Yongguk. He stood in front of him, staring deep down into his eyes.

“Yongguk, I’m not going to stop!” Himchan clumsy replied, stomping his right foot like a little child. ”This is not… fair!”

“How is it not ‘fair’, Himchan?” Yongguk retorts angrily. “it is completely fair to everyone and nobody asked for your opinion anyway! It’s my life, Not yours!” He shouted.

“But…But you promised, Gukkie…!” Himchan shouted

“Stop..Don’t call me with that stupid weird name! I didn’t even know what promise that we have..”

Himchan eyes getting all teary. “You…You promised to never forget about us….about that kiss we shared! Don’t you remember?!”

Yongguk rolled his eyes and grabbed his head with both hands, looking completely pissed off. He threw his hands behind his back and replied harshly, tension amplifying inside of him by ten minutes.

“When, are you going to get over this stupid promised??!!!” Yongguk exploded. “It’s been years now!”

“Never, Yongguk!” Himchan screams back, his eyes leaking water. “why do you refuse to remember this day?!”

“BECAUSE……. KIM HIMCHAN!”

Yongguk yelled his last word so loudly that Himchan’s eardrum were still ringing. So many reason were hiding behind Yongguk – because - . Himchan knew them all. He just didn’t understand how and why, in any ways, Yongguk could be so selfish.

“You’re the one who made me promise, Yongguk!!” Himchan yelled out of frustration and despair. ”You promised me to never forget our kiss!”

“Shut the up, Himchan! Just shut up! We were young and stupid! Did you really think I would always keep this promise??”

“Yes….” Himchan  whispered, suddenly becoming all weak. “ That’s what promises…are for…for…to be kept..”

“Well you’re stupid,Himchan!” Yongguk screamed again. “I have a girlfriend and this kiss meant nothing!”

Himchan stepped back and gulped. His chin started to shake slightly and his eyes stared at his feet.

“You forced me to do it!” Yongguk continued, his face turning reddish of frustration by the ten minutes he spent yelling at the heartbroken Himchan. “ That’s all your fault….That’s your entire fault!”

“ I never forced you of doing anything BANG YONGGUK!” Himchan spat, utterly shocked of what Yongguk had just said. “That kiss,You…You started it! YOU DID! REMEMBER YONGGUK?”

Yongguk opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it. As tension amplified once again, he grabbed his hair madly and screamed in despair.

“HIMCHAN, I’M DONE, OK!!!!” Yongguk roared, about to tear up. “I HATE YOU…YOU RUIN MY LIFE OVER THAT STUPID RUMORS ABOUT ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND AND ALL OF THAT IS BECAUSE OF YOU! ALL OF YOU! I HATE YOU..REALLY REALLY HATE YOU….GET THE OUT OFF MY PLACE, KIM HIMCHAN! GET OUT!”

“BUT YOU PROMISED, YONGGUK!” Himchan begged, the salty tears falling down his cheeks as his eyes started at himchan wearly. “WHY CO YOU KEEP DENYING? WHAT THEY’RE SAYING IS TRUE AFTER ALL!”

“GET THE OUT OF MY PLACE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE, KIM HIMCHAN!!”

Yongguk stepped closer to Himchan, grabbed both of his shoulder abruptly and violently pushed him behind. Himchan lost his balance and wobbled on his feet. Himchan succeeded to stay on his feet and when dizzy feeling left, he raised his head up at Yongguk, his eyes filled with tears of pure sadness and incomprehension.

“But what about me, Yongguk?” Himchan breathed, trying out his last chance to convince Yongguk to give themselves a try. “What about me?”

“You’re NOTHING more than a STRANGER to me.Now…GET OUT, Kim himchan.” Yongguk whispered, his teeth clenched. “I’m tired of your .”

Without a word, Himchan slowly stepped back, not leaving the deep stare eyes of Bang yongguk. They didn’t break the eye contact until Himchan’s feet were outside the door.

“Leave, and never come back.” Yongguk said as he slammed the door.

Himchan stayed on the doorstep for a long time after Yongguk closed the door.he was so shocked so broken he couldn’t move. The tears kept falling down as he remembered that day, where everything seemed so right.

The promised they once vowed to keep was now betrayed, and Yongguk was forgotten…

Lies… it’s all Lies….The promise and all they have been living are all lies…

It’s all Lies…


Finish Guys....

Guys.....I'm sorry if the ending of the story is not same as you've expected,

Maybe because the side effect of  had a bad mood when I was writing this chapter..... T_T

Guys I'm really appreciate if you give me some critique and comment ...

Thanks a lot... ^_^