I

I Didn't Even Know

*flashback

Himchan’s fingertips were nervously drumming on the arm of the couch. He was impatiently waiting for Yongguk to comeback to dorm.

He had to tell him.

It had been boiling deep down his stomach since the very first day, but was too afraid to even think about telling him.

It would’ve ruined their friendship, he thought. It was better for him, for them to keep all inside.

But today, the kettle was whistling so shrill in his stomach that he had to pour it all out.

He loves yongguk. But not kind of silly love, where you only start loving on a heartbeat – REAL LOVE.

He couldn’t even explain how he felt toward his best mate Yongguk. Beside he thought he was straight, loving Yongguk completely destabilized Himchan.

But after all this time, he accepted the fact he might be biual. After all, a lot of people are and it’s utterly correct, right?

But Himchan didn’t know if it was the same thought Yongguk was sharing. Or the same fellings. He just had to tell him.

When Himchan heard the front door’s doorknob twist, his muscles contrated and his heart started to pound excitedly and nervously.

Yongguk walked into the living room, giving himchan a bright white gummy smile, which made him melt on his deepest inside.

“ Hello..Himchanie~~~” Yongguk said as he sat next to him. “I got the milk. You can eat your cornflakes now.”

He had a friendly laughter.

“Yongguk….Can I talk to you?”

Himchan words were jerky, fast and tremulous. You could easily tell he was bloody nervous.

“Sure..Chanie..what’s up ?” Yongguk replied as his gummy smile turn into a worried look. “ Is everything alright?”

Himchan took a deep breath as Yongguk titled his head a bit, concerned about Himchan’s unusual nervously.

“Yongguk, this might freak you out a bit,” Himchan started off, his bottom lip shaking.”But please…promise me to listen until the very end and not to judge me… okay?”

“You’re scaring me, chanie…” Yongguk whispered.

“ Do you promise?” Himchan almost immediately cut.

“Yes..yes..” Yongguk replied. “I promise.”

Himchan started down at his knees and took another deep breath. Yongguk watched him patiently and his hand put itself on Himchan’s shoulder to encourage him.

Yongguk felt Himchan quiver under his hand as soon as he palmed his shoulder.

“Gukkie, I absolutely don’t know know how to say this…” Himchan stuttered, his hair slightly shook with the moves of his head.

“Just go for it without censoring yourself.” Yongguk suggested as he patted himchan’s shoulder. “ It’s always the best way to announce something.”

He then gave himchan a warming smile. Himchan nodded and whispered a quiet “ You’re right.”

He lifted his head up to yongguk and smirked nervously.

“ Yongguk…I …I ….Love you”

A big silence settled. Yongguk started at the black of Himchan eyes for a long time, and Himchan held onto Yongguk ones.

“ I love you too, Himchan.”

Yongguk smiled friendly again. Himchan looked away.

“ No Yongguk.. mean.. that..” himchan said as his voice started to sund guilty. “I mean, I really love you. More then friend…”

Yongguk smile disappeared. His eyes looked down and at that moment, himchan thought the game was lost. He thought, he had lost Yongguk forever at the exact moment.

But Yongguk didn’t say anything. He waited for Himchan to keep talking. Yongguk promised to listen until the very end.

“Since day one, Yongguk…” himchan continued as his voice got shaky by the minutes staring at his quite friend. “ I fell for you, hard…. But I didn’t  want to tell you because I thought It would have ruined our friendship..I didn’t ..I didn’t want to lose you..”

Yongguk raised his head back up and held onto Himchan’s eyes. He smirked this time.

“Himchan, I…”

Yongguk stopped. He titled his head to the side and gently pushed him closer to his face. He titled his head to the side and pressed Himchan’s lips against his.

Himchan, at first surprised, started to feel warm on the side at the touch of yongguk full lips. How long had been waiting to do that…

But just when Himchan started to pleasure this moment, Yongguk tore his lips off of his and stepped back on the couch.

“Chanie..” yongguk whispered.

Yongguk looked completely shocked of what he had done. He stared at his knees.

“What’s wrong, Yongguk?” Himchan replied.

He couldn’t help the grin on his face. Yongguk kissed him willingly! Himchan couldn’t let this moment only be a memory. He approached his head closer to Yongguk and grabbed his chin with his tumb and index.


TO THE NEXT CHAPTER --------->

Guys..I'm so SORRY... Today , I update the story just like this...

Guys I'm really appreciate if you give me some critique and comment ...

Thanks a lot... ^_^