BROKEN

Is it too late?

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.. OTL I'M VERY BUSY (stalking seventeen).. hahaha anyways here's a 2nd part of the fic... I'm very sorry for the wrong grammar and very straightforward story.. TT_TT

NOTE:

*YOUR THOUGHTS* 

 

Recap:

Suddenly, something very unreasonable and idiotic question hit me
 
Do I perhaps, like him?
__________________________________________________________________
 
Since then, I can't forget about him.
Thinking about him makes my heart jump excitedly without my command.
But then who am I to like him right? 
He's like the perfect guy out there with GOD-GIVEN LOOKS.
He looks like an angel from heaven.
Plus, he already have alot of fans and some of his fangirls are DEADLY GORGEOUS,
And I'm just right here, being the typical girl who have a crush on someone I don't have a chance with.
It's like fate pulling us as far as possible from each other. I sighed loudly enough that everyone in the practice room looked at me.
 
"HEY NOONA! Stop daydreaming and help me choose my outfit for today's broadcast." Samuel's voice echoed in the room but the members didn't care one bit.
 
Me and Samuel headed back to their dorm.
 
"Is there something special happening on today's broadcast?" I asked
 
"Yes! Some of the trainee noonas are going to be guests." Said Samuel while picking his clothes.
 
I suddenly heard someoneone open the front door
 
"Must be Mingyu-hyung!"
 
"M..Mingyu?" My heart pounded quickly just by the sound of his name.
 
"Oh, Muel-ah what are you doing here?"
 
"Hi hyung! I was just picking clothes for tonight's broadcast. You heard right? Some pretty noonas are going to be our guest." Samuel said cheekily.
 
Mingyu smiled and nod as he averted his eyes towards me at the other end of the room.
 
"Oh? Anneyong Tae Rin-ah" 
 
I was surprised."A...anneyong" I quietly said while looking at the floor with a pinkish tint in my cheeks.
 
"Tae Rin-ah"
 
"oh?" I looked up and found Mingyu holding two kinds of shirt.
 
"Which one do you think suits me better?" he asked.
 
"I..I like the blue one." pointing at the blue striped shirt at his left hand.
 
The three of us headed back to the practice room just the right time. 
 
"Mingyuuu!!" A pretty girl with long black hair ran towards Mingyu and hugged him. Mingyu doesn't seem to mind the girl clinging into his neck like that.
 
The other members are teasing the both of them.
 
I on the other side felt broken. I suddenly let go of Samuel's little hand and walked out with my face ready to burst out with tears.
 
I went on the rooftop and sat on a bench just to regret every little bit of my behaviour.
 
What has gotten into me? Why did I walked out? Why do I feel like I want to cry? My tears just ran down my face.
 
"Do you really like him that much?" a guy with a semi-deep voice approached me.
 
I looked up. "Wonwoo?"
 
Wonwoo bend down on his knees. His warm slender hands touched my pale cheek, drying every little tear I had. 
 
But instead, I bursted out crying even more on his shoulder as I wrapped my arms around him.
 
He then whispered into my ear.
 
 
"I'll always be here."