5 Colored letters

Melting the Ice Princess

Hana's P.O.V
Infirmary, 3:12pm

I stood away from Baro's bed after I had done my magic, all five of them were sleeping soundly on their own beds... They had no idea what had just happened >:D they looked just like girls! My awesome make up magic is amazing, hehehehe wait till Kai comes here, kekeke get ready for payback Kai, get ready... I quickly hid behind a cabinet that was beside the door when I heard footsteps getting closer and louder, I held my breath and waited for the person to pass by... -click- the door made a sound, signaling it was being opened, a tall figure stepped in and looked around, his eyes scanned the room and they stopped on me... The cabinet to be exact, he approached the cabinet and opened the top drawer and took out something's then left, phew, was that close or what! Well now that make up is done, I need to find suitable wigs for them... And their underwear and uniform needs to be changed, I think I'll ask someone from my stalker club to help me... Yeah I'll do that. I left the infirmary and headed towards my stalkers/fans lets hope they dont ask for anything in return.

 

snowflake_divider_by_gasara_by_xxequasei

 

Sandeul's P.O.V
Unknown, 3:17pm

My head hurts like crud, where am I? I can't remember what happened after I saw that, that, that THING! -shudders- but it's awfully dark here, just where exactly am I? Is that... Shinwoo? And Jinyoung? What? Why aren't they moving? "Hey!" I said... Nothing, their eyes were closed.

"Hey Baby." I felt a hand touch my shoulder, "Can I... Kiss you?" I turned around to find a girl (?) puckering her lips... When she sensed that I wasn't putting my lips on hers she stopped and opened her eyes... She looks like ME? lol wut? I looked at the girl bewildered before she disappeared into thin air, just what the heck is going on...

 

snowflake_divider_by_gasara_by_xxequasei

 

Hana's P.O.V
Stalkers Club Room, 3:25pm

I stood in front of a door that had a sign that read "Welcome Stalkers of all kinds, now Hiring professional photographers." What in the heavens is going on? I pushed open the door to find more than 20 people sitting in front of computers editing pictures and what not, I approached one computer with a not so bad looking guy on it, he had clearly not sensed me coming until i said, "Hey that's me!" yup he was editing my picture, a picture of me on a tree laughing, yup that was me a couple of minutes ago while i was watching Baro suffer... seriously these stalkers are no joke.

"Gasp! it's Gam Gi Hana! Guys!!! Guys!!! The legend is here!" He said after he finally noticed me, at once all heads that were once concentraiting on the computer screan turned to stare at me, "What brings you to our humble home?" the guy from earlier asked.

"Um well first, hello, second i came here to ask for a favor..." I said while looking at them with the best pitiful look i could give them, "But I see that you're all busy making AMAZING edits... so ofcourse i can't bring myself to ask for your time." heh this will get them.

"WHAT??? NONSENSE!!! you came into our humble home without anyone telling you to, besides we are your biggest fans! ofcourse we will help you! But what does the Almighty Ice Princess need?" One guy said.

"Well... I'm kind of in need of 5 female uniforms and 5 wigs... So i was wondering if you guys could help me get those?" I said, pshhh if this request doesn't sound normal, then i don't know what normal is anymore.

"Of course we'll get you all you need! Do you also need heels? We'll get you those... but in return," Their eyes started glowing, "You have to let us give you a photo shoot!" A photo shoot? seriously? thats all they want? well fine by me.

"Sure, but no pics or little articles of clothing, either im fully dressesd or ill go ask somewhere else." I firmly stated.

"Woopty doo!!!" they all started cheering, "We'll send all that you need to the infirmary ok? Bye Princess" and somehow i ended up outside again... creeps, oh well now i better get back to the infirmary to wait for the package.

 

snowflake_divider_by_gasara_by_xxequasei


Kai's P.O.V (Yeah thats right its his turn xD)
His Locker, 3:37pm

School had just finished and i was getting ready to go home when i suddenly open my locker and five different colored letters fall from my locker, i picked them up and all of them said urgent, i stuffed them in my bag and made my way to the roof top so i could read them.

Rooftop
Once I got here i took a seat on the now dry floor, thank gosh it stopped raining. I pulled out the five letters and examined them closer, there was five of them, yellow, green, purple, pink and gold. I decided to open the gold one first since it looked classy and fancy, BUT WAS I EVER WRONG. there was a crumbled looking piece of paper inside, i opened it and it said,
"Dear Kai oppa, ehehe! I am writing this letter to let you know about my feelings for you 
tumblr_inline_mij5a40SlN1qz4rgp.gif, ooooh I'm so embarrased while writing this letter, please accept it with all your might. And i also want you to know that i Know that you go to the rooftop to relieve stress and i love the way you look so dreamy while you think about your problems, i'll be going to the rooftop at 4:15pm today to let you know how i feel,tumblr_inline_mij5a40SlN1qz4rgp.gifalso when i heard that Gam Gi Hana rejected you I was so mad, anyone would kill to go out with you tumblr_inline_mij5dc3jqN1qz4rgp.gif, so i wish you could give me a chance.tumblr_inline_mij58p7RJ71qz4rgp.gif

Forever Yours, Jina tumblr_inline_mij5cwscSm1qz4rgp.gif (Yes that's Jinyoung.)" What in the heavens, this is so scary, let's read the next one... i think i'll read the Green one next....
"Kai, this is Banessa (Baro) from class 2-C,
tumblr_m9pekeNl5l1qid2nw.gif a lot of people find me scary because i dye my hair blond, but really im just a girl with feelings, i hope you can understand and i'll be seeing you on the rooftop at 4:20pm, hopefully you'll be there to hear me out, Yours truly, Banessa.tumblr_m9pejsih4a1qid2nw.gif What the heck who is Banessa? how come i've never heard of Jina nad Banessa before? I SHOULD know every girl... unless they are not girls and are guys and and -gasp- ok no, Kai pull yourself together and read the next one, the purple one.

"OPPPPARRRRR!!!!!! tumblr_m0myokN4xN1qcfn0j.gif HIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumblr_m0myqn39yT1qcfn0j.gif  IT IS THE ONE AND ONLY AI!tumblr_m0myp9bHHb1qcfn0j.gif THATS RIGHT JUST LIKE KAI BUT WITHOUT THE K! I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I ADORE YOUR LOOKS AND YOUR PERSONALITY IS AMAZING! also im planing to go and murder that Hana  tumblr_m0myowaOrj1qcfn0j.gif, I mean she did reject you, hmph who does she think she is! Anyways tumblr_ma6usrGTIY1qid2nw.gif, I'm a little tall for a girl, but that's A-OK because all that matters in this world is me, you, and our undying love for each other tumblr_m0myowaOrj1qcfn0j.gif, yep i know you love me... well you WILL love me after you see me, i mean i look like a model and im more beautiful than most female idols soooooo yeah wait for me oppar, cuz ill be there at 4:35 to steal your heart.
Your Future wife, Ai! tumblr_ma6usrGTIY1qid2nw.gif " That was the creepiest thing i have ever read in my life, -shudders- its almost 4 and its almost time that Hell is going to break lose... im scared, onto the next one! the yellow one read...

"This is Sandra tumblr_m3j73gqIev1qid2nw.gif, I'll see your pretty face in the rooftop at 4:30tumblr_ma6uykzmDJ1qid2nw.gif, todaytumblr_m3j740TiPg1qid2nw.gif, good bye Kai oppa.tumblr_ma6tamrkuf1qid2nw.gif" um... ok then, hopefully the pink one isn't as bad as the others...


"My heart goes Doki-Doki when i see you tumblr_inline_mij54oJCUY1qz4rgp.gif, the first time i saw you i knew you were the one for me!tumblr_ma6tg0mLNn1qid2nw.gifLove Love LOVE is all i see when you walk by my class tumblr_m0myqi1VgT1qcfn0j.gif, THump-thump-thump is all my heart says tumblr_ma8fpfIq7l1qid2nw.gif and Kiss Kiss Kiss! tumblr_m11fdxdaCt1qcfn0j.gif is all my mind thinks, i cant keep these feelings in any longer tumblr_inline_mij55mnIsJ1qz4rgp.gif so i decided to tell you today at 4:25! Remember, 4:25 is our time to love! tumblr_ma6uwjaT9h1qid2nw.gif
My heart is forever yours, G."   
Im extreamly terrified as to what is going to happen to me once it is 4:15... im so scared, i just hope nothing bad happens... hopefully nothing bad will happen, right?

snowflake_divider_by_gasara_by_xxequasei

 

Boy,was Kai ever wrong. He just had to wait for the worst fright he would ever get in his life...

 

 

tumblr_inline_mfiuj8bKDE1roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mfiuj8bKDE1roozkr.giftumblr_inline_mfiuj8bKDE1roozkr.gif

 

Hello everyone! It's iBigBang! hopefully you like this chapter... and im a little sad to say that this story is slowly coming to an end... if you don't mind would you mind answering a little question?

Thankyou for reading  
Bye Bye!!

iBigBang out!