Rooftop

Melting the Ice Princess

Kai's P.O.V
7 years ago

"Hey mom, does that girl not like me? I mean she never smiles and she never talks to anyone." A 10 year old Kai asked his mother, he had been standing by the window of his mom's  office, yes his mom was the headmaster of the elementary school he was currently attending.

"Well dear, have you ever tried to talk to her?" His mother asked, not taking her gaze off from her work. Kai had been interested in this one certain little girl who had always been the outcast of the school, yeah not even the class but the whole school. Something inside the little boys heart told him to keep a close watch, so everyday he would go all the way to his moms office and gaze at the girl who would sit in the bench waiting for her dad to pick her up a a very late time.

"Hey mom, I'll be going home now, bye" His mother still didn't lift her gaze from her work.

"Sure Hun, see you later." Kai closed the door behind him and as he made his way towards the park at the back of the school he heard weeping, yeah weeping, Kai being curious like any other boy, decided to go and "investigate"

"Huhhh -sniff- -sniff-" A  girl with long dark brown hair weeped undearneath the staircase, this had been her secret place since she could remember.

"Hey!" Kai surprised the girl, she looked at him wide eyed, "Don't look at me like that! unless i have a frog on my face!" the girl still looked shocked, she was shocked because someone was talking to her, yeah talking to her and not making fun of her, "Hey, you ok?" Kai asked

"You're not going to make fun of me?" She asked, tears starting to form on her eyes.

"Make fun of you? why would i make fun of you?" Kai asked bewildered, he thought he had seen this girl before, his thoughts got interrupted when the girl stood up and wiped her face with her sleeve, she got closer to Kai and sticked out a hand for him to greet.

"Hello, My name is Gam Gi Hana, and you are?" She asked, Kai was bewildered, ofcourse he knew who this was! it was the girl that was always outside, the girl that was always being the target for the bullies, the girl who he had been watching since he could remember.

"Huh? oh uh, I'm Kim Jong In, but Kai is fine" He said, shaking her hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Kai, but i must go, bye bye!" She said and ran off to who knows where, Kai didnt know why but he somehow felt that that would be the last time he would talk to her.

"Hey Hana! I'll see you tomorrow right?" He screamed after her.

"Sure!" he heard off in the distance.


snowflake_divider_by_gasara_by_xxequasei

Kai never saw Hana after that day... until grade 11 in highschool, 7 years later.


snowflake_divider_by_gasara_by_xxequasei

Kai's P.O.V
First day of Grade 11

"But mom! why do i have to go to a new school?" Kai complained for the nth time that day, he didn't want to transfer to a new school when he couldve stayed in his mom's school until graduation.

"Because I need you to tell me how better or how worse our school system is compared to other schools, now hurry up and get off." his mom said, he lazily got off the car to be welcomed by a whole bunch off people who were taking pictures of a certain someone, a girl to be exact...

"Princess! look this Way!!" "Noooo look this way!!!" "HEre over here!" "Urgh that Hana stole Kimi's boyfriend.' "Hana! Gam Gi Hana!" could be heard all over the place, but did Kai hear correctly? did they just say Hana? Gam Gi Hana? but nahhh can't be, the Hana he knew was a little on the mischivious side, he knew because she just left him standing on that day, but still, the girl whom everyone was crowding over was really pretty, she looked like a princess...

"SHHHH everyone someone's confessing to her!" WHAT!!??! confessing?

"Hana, i've liked you since last year... and i was wondering if you would like to go out with me?" One guy asked... wow he had guts, but Hana didn't even bat an eyelash at his confession, instead she said

"Sorry, but currently I'm not planning to date, thank you for telling me about your feelings, bye" and she left him standing there... wow, she's like a princess... an Ice princess.

 

snowflake_divider_by_gasara_by_xxequasei

 

Hana's P.O.V.
On the way to the rooftop, 4:01 pm

"So tell me Jina, since when have you like Kai?" I asked Jinyoung, did I tell you that they were all ready to play their female character in my plan? no? well now you know :D Also did you know that the stalker club knows how hypnotise? No? well heh, thats what made CNU act like Ai, they taught me a bit before hand and now these gals are ready to well, act like gals.

"Kai oppa? Well i have liked him since..." I blocked my ears out, i mean seriously this is hilarious and i don't want any spoilers for my show later today, I was just trying out Jina.

"Oh wow that is so romantic!" I said, seriously she's so stupid, just like Jinyoung.... "But unnie... are you ready to confess to him?" I could care less if he said no, cuz in the the end they're ALL going in >:D

"Um i dont know chingu! I'm so stressed! What if he isn't there? What will i do then? AHHHHH STRESS!" SHe said, seriously she's getting anoying...

"Well unnie, remember it's at 4:15 ok? so don,t be late, i beter get going because a friend of ine needs me, muah and muah bye!!" I said and left Jinyoung at the top of the staris that lead to the rooftop, eww i kissed him, yuck! But what i dont understand is why he turned out half french.... well now it's time to get the other ladies ready for action!

"Hey hey GIRLFRIENDSSSSSSSSSS!" i said as soon as i got to the infirmary, there, four girls stared back at me with their eyes glistening.

"UNNIEEE!" Sandra said while she hugged me, ewww, yuck, duck cooties.

"Hey Hana, did you bring me my bottled water?" Gabby said (Gongchan) Gosh who knew Gongchan could be such a diva, tsk.

"Yeah Gabby, here you are." I said handing her the platic bag that i had brought with me.

"Thanks darling, you're a sweetheart." ewww compliments by the she Gongchan, ewww.

"Hey Banessa? You ready to go? It's almost time!" I said to Baro who had been staring at the puddle outside of the infirmary.

"Um duh! ofcourse this babe is ready for show time!" Ewwww Baro acting like a babe, what has this world turned into?

"Great! let's go!" he made his way out the door and as soon as I knew he was out of sight I locked the infirmary doors and glared at the three girls who were still there, "Ok you B*tches, which one of you was it that left the room while i was gone?" I said, seriously if you aren't rough with them they'll never answer you.

"It- it- it wasn't Sandra!" Cried Sandeul, he was in the verge of tears, the other two didn't even pay attention to me

"-sigh- Whatever, just remember the times you have to go up to the roof top, ill be waiting." and with that I left, seriously, who knew the female version of this idiots could be so trouble some?

snowflake_divider_by_gasara_by_xxequasei

 

 

Jina's P.O.V
Rooftop, 4:15pm

"Please don't mind the intrusion" I said as i entered the rooftop, no one made a sound, "Hello? Kai oppa?"

"Hey Jina!" I heard someone say from behind me, I turned excited thinking it was Kai, but no, it was just Hana, "I'll be up there if you need me." she whispered and in the blink of an eye she had dissapeared,what the hell, that girl is amazing.

"Um, hello?" a deep voice said from behind me, -gasp- could it be?

"Yes?" I said as i turned gracefully, OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IT IS KAI IT ALL I SAW HIM IN FRONT OF ME IM HAPPY IM LEAVING... but i felt someone shooting me daggers from the sky... Hana is that you? I'm sorry I'll go confess now T-T

"Uh are you Jina?" He said holding out a disgusting looking letter, "Um i received your letter so..."

"Um, what letter?" I asked smiling, seriously something is not right here.

"The one where you wrote about your feelings for me?"

"Give me that thing!" I screamed and snatched the letter from him... "Ewww I wrote this?"

"You didn't?" he asked, TTTTTTTTTTT I'M GOING TO BURN HANA ALIVE AFTER THIS IS OVER!

"Uhhh-" before i could answer, the door to the rooftop opened and in came a Banessa, she was strutting and made her way infront of Kai.

snowflake_divider_by_gasara_by_xxequasei

Banessa's P.O.V
Rooftop, 4:21pm 

"Hello my little Kitten, have you been waiting for THIS babe to arrive?" I said as i gently grabbed Kai's face and inched my face closer to his, i abruptly let go and and looked at him up and down, "Heh, not bad, you look pretty fit for a Kim"

"For a Kim?" He asked bewildered.

"Well yeah, I mean I've definetly seen better people than you... for example those B1A4 guys, I mean seriously, they are the hottest thing alive, especially Baro... he's sOOOooooOOOOOoooo dreamy!"

"Um you're Banessa right?" He asked.

"Ofcourse! The One and Only Cha Banessa!"

"Well then if you don't--" Kai got interrupted when someone opened the door, it was Gabby.

snowflake_divider_by_gasara_by_xxequasei

 

Gaby's P.O.V
Rooftop, 4:27pm

"Hey Hot stuff! here is your goddess!" I said as i got closer to Kai, why does he look so surprised? heh, must be because of my beauty ;) "Oh  by the way I'm Gaby!"

"Uhhhhhh" Ewww why is Banessa hugging him from the back? Nasty!

"Shhhhh I don't need your excuses, if you need me I'll be watching you and Banessa making out, don't worry i can wait my turn ;)"

"Who making out?!?!" Sandra screamed, nobody had noticed her come in.

"Oh darling you shouldn't watch this! This is grown up stuff!" Jina said while covering Sandra's eyes, since when was Jina here? lol talk about being un-noticed.

"Get away from me you monster!" Kai screamed, he had a very scared face on.

snowflake_divider_by_gasara_by_xxequasei

 

Hana's P.O.V
Rooftop, 4:34pm

Hahahahaha, it's too hard to hold in my laughter! AIGOOOO this is way too funny! I can't wait until Ai get here... It's going to be the bomb! But you know whats going to be worse? WHEN THEY ALL SNAP OUT OF THE HIPNOTISM SPELL AND THEY REALIZE THAT THEY'RE WEARING SKIRTS!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I CANT-CANT BREATH  ahhhhahhahahah can't wait...

"Kyahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAIIIIIII OPPARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AI THE NEXT STAR IS HERE!!!!!!!- GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME ALREADY??????? URGH YOU BASTARDO! AND I TRUSTED YOU WITH ALL MY MIGHT!" Ai had just arrived, oh dear lord im going to die!

"Huh? cheating? but I, I don't even know you people!" Kai had finally snapped xD ohohohhohoho let the games begin. i snapped my fingers and all five "girls" turned back to being guys... well i dont know how you can be a guy when you look like a girl, but wathever.

"EWWWWWW GET AWAY FROM ME YOU BRUTE!"

"Hyungs... why do you look like girls?"

"You answer me that! WHY AM I ON TOP OF KAI?!?!" baro said getting off of Kai.

"KAI!??!?" they all said in unison, by now Kai had been watching everything unfold from a little corner.

"Um Hello ladies?" Kai said, clearly not understanding the situation.

"Um why in the ef are we dressed like girls?" Jinyoung asked.

"Because you ARE girls?" Kai asked not sure of himself.

"NO you idiot we are not! we are obviously guys!"

"ihihihihiihHIHIHIHIHIHI AHAHAHHAHAHAAhAAHAAHAH" i couldn't contain my laughter anymore, this was way too hilarious xD oh yeah thank gosh i filmed this all, puahahahaha they are going to cry!

"I recognise that laugh anywhere... it's Hana."

"So Hana did all of this?"

I jumped off from where i was and wipped away the tears that had formed in my eyes for laughing to much, "ers, thank you for giving me such an amazing laugh, I'll see you all sometime bye bye!" I said waving around the camera that i had been recording them with, their expressions dropped once they saw the camera ahahahahaaha. serves them right.

 

 snowflake_divider_by_gasara_by_xxequasei

 

Thank you for reading!

I'll see you all later ^^