Part Uno success!

Melting the Ice Princess

Baro's P.O.V
Tree, 2:03pm

Ohohohoho! Baro darrrrrRRRRRRling! The cookies are ready!" I lazily opened one eye to see the silhouette of a slender girl, I couldn't really see her face, "Wake up you sleepy head you!" She got closer and now I could see her face, she had beautiful brown hair, and her face looked like... SHINWOO!??!?!

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed as I landed on the grass after falling off the tree, gosh that was such a scary nightmare, CNU looked too much like a girl -shudder- but where am I? I looked around to find myself surrounded by my classmates and upperclassmen and some underclassmen, they were bowing down at me....

"HUT!" one of them yelled and everyone stood up, "LONG LIVE THE BARO!"

"LONG LIVE THE BARO!" they screamed back, holy shoot what is going on?

"AND NOW, ATTACK!!!" the same upperclassmen screamed, wait, ATTACK?!?! before I could react, they started to come closer to me like zombies what the frick!

"OOOOOPPPPPPPAAAAAA~" some girls and guys said, shoot I ain't no oppa, before I could turn away someone had grabbed my legs, I shyly looked down after I felt something wet on my leg, there was a guy that had started my leg... What is wrong with this school? Someone help me!!

"OOOOPPPPAAA!! SARANGHE!!!"

"HYUUNNNGGGG!!" they were closing on me, they gave me a group hug and I out, because well let's just say i hate skinship.

 

snowflake_divider_by_gasara_by_xxequasei

 

Hana's P.O.V
Tree, 2:00pm

It had finally stopped raining and I was watching a hilarious scene unfold underneath were I was sitting , yup it was Baro being surrounded by zombie like classmates, thank you drama club! This could not have been done without you! After they had captured trapped Baro they turned around and gave a thumbs up at my camera, they smiled in success and then left to go to their next classes, I hopped off the tree and approached the pale looking Baro, he, just like Sandeul and Gongchan had passed out, wonderful! Now time to move onto phase dos!

 

snowflake_divider_by_gasara_by_xxequasei

 

Ai's (CNU) P.O.V
Rooftop, 2:11pm

"Hey oppar!" I poked Jinyoung, seriously I dont feel like a normal guy... I feel girly and free!

"mm" he mumbled, he had given up on leaving and he tried to sleep.

"Tell Ai she's pretty!" i said as i put both hands underneath my chin, forming a flower.

"Shinwoo, i would never say it, even if my life depended on it -____-" he stated.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHINWOO?!?!" I screamed and his eyes widened in shock, again the D.O eyes...

"I-i -i mean... Ai doesn't like it when oppar calls her by a guy name" i said trying to sound cute, he rolled his eyes and stood up from where he was sitting, just as i was going to say something, the door to the roof top opened and before oppar could go be free out came a person dressed all in black, looked like a freaking ninja, Jinyoung oppar ran into the person and hugged them thanking them, just then the person whacked oppar in the head and knocked him out, lol wut? Whacked oppar? In the head? I looked down at oppar who was on the floor and then back up at the ninja, but they were gone, Freaking ninjas! I slowly approached oppar and before i could even touch him i felt a slight pain on my right side, i looked and i saw a colored dart, i looked at the ninja who was smirking... Why was the ninja pink?

"ehhehehe, ahahaha FUNNY COLORED NINNNJJAaa~" i blabbed out and then out.

 

snowflake_divider_by_gasara_by_xxequasei

 

Hana's P.O.V
Rooftop, 2:28pm

I was standing behind the rooftop door, listening in to Ai's and Jinyoung's conversation, holy shoot if this how it is I dont think I'll be able to knock "her" out, oh yeah I THINK i have a sleeping dart around here somewhere... I heard some rustling , time to head out, i put on my black scarf around my head and my ninja outfit was ready, lets go! I opened the door and saw Jinyoung running to me, he then hugged me and I whacked him in the head, one down, Ai to go. I hid behind him really quickly, I told you it paid off to have learned karate. I let her approach Jinyoung and then I threw the dart at her side, success I smirked as I saw her start to get a little tipsy.

""ehhehehe, ahahaha FUNNY COLORED NINNNJJAaa~" she said, then she passed out, thank you science club for giving me a sample of your AMAZING work. I grabbed them by their collars and made my way to the infirmary where the other three patiently waited for me. Hur hur hur dee hur hur! Plan A uno is a success now we shall begin plan A dos! Muahahhaha, Kai you are in it this time, wait for me to come... Wait for the surprise Mr. pretty boy >:D nobody escapes the claws of a Gam Gi, nobody!

 

400merry_christmas_images-37.gif

 

 

Sooo... Did you like it?

I'm glad you did! ^^ (and if you didn't then im sorry T-T)

I'm a bit sleepy so sorry if this chapter is a bit short, im really tired 10 hours of being stuck in a car isnt healthy (now I know what our idols feel like traveling here and there with a van)

Well thank you to: cream_2min, BANA_STARLIGHT & hithisishannah, thank you for subscribing ^^

Bye~