Bubble Tea

Too "Popular"

 

 
 
It was lunch time. Seyeon and Mihyun were seated at the lunch tables. They would eat lunch just the two of them. 
 
"So after school, you're going to clean up the classroom?"
 
Seyeon took a spoon full rice in and nodded. 
 
"Need help?" 
 
"No chan is helping, he kind of has too since he's the reason why I got in trouble." both of them continued eating. 
 
"Doyoon ah~" they turned their heads towards the direction the voice came from. It was Jimin over at Seventeen's table, as always. Seventeen's table is where chan would usually sit with his hyungs. Seyeon knew how they looked like, handsome, but she could never really see what their personalities were like.
 
"There goes Jimin again..." Mihyun sighed as she looked over at Jimin helplessly trying to get Doyoon's attention, which failed. She was pulling his arms pouting, in which moved his arms away.
 
"I don't get! I mean Jimin has a terrible personality, is cold towards others, and has high confidence over her popularity. I don't know about you but that seems to match how I see Doyoon perfectly." Seyeon said and turned her direction away from seventeen's table. 
 
"Doyoonieee! After school let's get a drink ah?" Seyeon and Mihyun cringed at hearing Jimin's aegyo voice. "Oppa~" Jimin continued. Doyoon, however, got and left the table. 
 
"There goes the prince, perfect timing as usually." Seyeon followed Doyoon with her eyes until. It was a normal thing that Seyeon  and Mihyun see everyday. Jimin would annoy the heck out of Doyoon and he would stomp out and Jimin would either pretend nothing happened or chase after him. 
 
"Come one Se, class will start soon." the two got up and headed for their class. They sat at their desk and pulled out their notebook, as usually. Class went by so fast that Seyeon didn't even notice it was over until Mihyun slammed a book on her desk.
 
"Are you sure you won't need any help?" 
 
"Huh? Oh to clean up the class? Don't worry I already have chan." She looked back at Chan to see him saying goodbye to Seunggwan. Afterwards, he went over to Seyeon. 
 
"Ready to get cleaning?" he asked and headed over the get a broom. 
 
"Okay bye you two!" Seyeon said her goodbyes to Mihyun and grabbed a broom too. 
 
"I know you probably have practice today so let's clean up fast." 
 
"Okay what about we split the room. Who ever looses...has to by bubble tea!" 
 
Seyeon squinted her eyes. "Deal! Start!" 
 
They cleaned and cleaned until they meet each other back to back in the middle.
 
"I win! I win!" Seyeon shoved Chan to side. 
 
"Fine fine fine, bubble tea on me." The two grabbed their backpacks and headed out the classroom.
 
"Hey is that Doyoon?" Seyeon asked as she saw Doyoon standing by the gate. 
 
"Oh yea Hyung!" Chan ran over to him and gave him a hug. "Almost forgot you were waiting here!" 
 
Doyoon and patted chan's head. "Ready for practice." 
 
"Oh before we go I'm gonna buy Seyeon a drink, is that okay with you?" 
 
"Buy her a drink? Why?" he pointed at Seyeon. 
 
"I...lost a game." Doyoon laughed and patted chan's head. "Then you better buy me one too." 
 
A small smile appeared on Seyeon's face. She never saw this side at him when they were in school. He was more like a cold guy, a too-cool-for-you type of person, but the way he treated Chan made Seyeon feel warm inside. *So this is what he means when he says that Doyoon is caring.*
 
"Come one Seyeon!" Chan grabbed Seyeon's risk an pulled her leaving Doyoon behind. Once the three of them got them got to the place, Chan told the Doyoon and Seyeon too wait outside as he got the drinks. The two found a table and sat down together. Of course Doyoon was trying to avoid Seyeon, as always. 
 
*Immature much?* Seyeon pulled her notebook out of her backpack and opened it to a fresh new page. Doyoon tried to peer over to look at what she was writing but quickly turned his attention away when she looked up from her notebook. 
 
Seyeon sighed and closed her notebook. "Doyoon, we're not at school anymore, no one is around us and yet you're still ignoring me." Doyoon kept his head turned and mouth sealed shut.
 
Seyeon shook her head and signed again. "I don't even know what that devil Jimin sees in you?" she continued to write in her notebook.
 
Doyoon, however, cringed at the name Jimin. 
 
"But I'm pretty happy she's bothering you." 
 
"W-What?" Doyoon just had to say something. But Seyeon smirked happily knowing she got him to speak to her. She continued, "Yep hate everything about her but I have to admit, I'm pretty happy she spends her useless time bothering you." she looked up from her book and smiled. 
 
"Are you crazy! Being annoyed by her is terrible! Do you even how it feels?" 
 
"Of course! Before she started liking you, she always bullied me. But now I have nothing to worry about. Thanks doyoon." She smirked as she watched Doyoon's flustered face. 
 
"Here you guys go!" Chan came out and handed them their drinks. "Okay let's go!" 
 
"Do you mind if I walk with you? My house is the same way." Seyeon asked as she pointed the direction to where her house was. Chan nodded and the two walked together leaving doyoon behind once again. 
 
"Seyeon don't walk home so often. Why?" 
 
"Was never a fan of walking by myself but knowing Pedis Entertainment and my house are in the same neighborhood, I'm fine." 
 
"Then you should start waking home from now on." Chan took a sip of his drink and waited for Seyeon's answer. 
 
She looked back to she Doyoon right behind them. "I don't know." 
 
"It's fine! Doyoon hyung you don't mind right?" Doyoon just shrugged and gave a "I don't really care" look. 
 
"Okay. Starting tomorrow I will. My house is this way. Bye Chan thanks for the drink!" she waved and made her way from the two.
 
"So hyung, what did you after school?" 
 
"Oh you know, the usually. Went to get some food with friends." Doyoon was lying of course. He actually had no plans after school so went up to take a look at Seyeon and chan cleaning the room. Doyoon saw them laughing so he didn't want to make awkward and left. He just waited for them by the gates. 
 
"Oh yeah tomorrow since Seyeon will be walking home with us, I'm going to let her meet the other 17 members." Doyoon just nodded. *Meet the others? Will this will be interesting.* he thought to himself.
 
 
*****************************************
A/N
So I introduce Mihyun and Jimin. I didn't get to show Jimin's personality as I intended to. But finally, the rest of seventeen will be introduced. And I also gained more subs. Thankies! I'll update soon. (I feel that the chapters are still short