"Such a Prince"

Too "Popular"

 

 
 
"I'm going to kill you!" Seyeon shouted at chan and tried to chase him. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a back hug. 
 
"Why are so tiny Chan?" Chan was laughing, struggle to get out of her grip. 
 
"Seyeon, let get go of me!" 
 
"No! You got me in trouble with Kim seonsaengnin! You're going to pay Chan!" chan loosened her gripped and was free. He stuck out his tongue playfully at Seyeon. She walked over to chan and patted his head. 
 
"But I'll forgive you since you're going to help me clean the class tomorrow right?" she took out 2 lollipops out of her backpack and have on to chan. 
 
"I guess?" chan didn't really mind helping a friend out, especially since it was Seyeon.
 
Earlier, chan kept throwing little bits of papers into Seyeon's hair during class which caused her to loose her patince and yell at him. Her teacher told Seyeon she had to clean up the classroom tomorrow. 
 
"Oh look here come Prince Cool." Seyeon said while Doyoon and his so-call popular friends walked passed them. She rolled her eyes as she saw Doyoon turn his head a little, probably hearing Seyeon. His friends, pretty much fangirls, who heard gave her a glare.
 
"Pst, like I care." Seyeon rolled her eyes and countined to eat her lollipop. 
 
Usually Doyoon would walk with his friends to a near by shop to get drinks or something. Afterwards he would walk back to the Gates, where Chan and Seyeon stayed, and walked home with chan. Seyeon would wait by the gate to wait fir her mom to pick her up with Chan accompanying here. 
 
"How is he even one of your closest hyungs? I mean he so different from your personality and cold." Seyeon just couldn't accept the fact that Chan and Doyoon were friends.
 
"He is different school but trust me, Doyoon hyung is a good person." Seyeon sat on the grass and chan sat beside her. 
 
"So what did you and Mihyun talk write about today in your notebook?" 
 
Seyeon squinted your eyes and pointed to Chan. "Don't be so nosy!" they both laughed and Seyeon pulled out her pink note book from her bag. She turned to the page where it was titled 'notes' which was pretty much filled up with a conversation between Mihyun and her. During class they would always write to each other in her note book. Their desks where side by side but once class started they would scoot then closer together. 
 
"We didn't talk that much, there was nothing much to talk about." she handed him her notebook. 
 
"Mihyun has a crush on Kim Mingyu?" chan read the sentence that said : *Kim Mingyu.... He's tall, and I think I like him. Shhh* Seyeon was fine with chan knowing since he always kept secrets.
 
"Oh yeah! I was gonna ask who Kim Mingyu was." she grabbed her notebook and placed it back on her lap.
 
"Kim Mingyu is another hyung of mine. He's in seventeen too." 
 
"Really? You never introduced me to any of the 17 members, will excpept Seunggwan and Doyoon." She never talked to Seunggwan but he sat next to chan in class. They sat couple seat behind her but chan never introduced Seyeon to Seunggwan. As for Doyoon Chan actually did introduced Seyeon to him. It didn't end out well since Doyoon ignored her and acted as if he didn't care. Seventeen went to Seyeon's school but she only hanged out with Mihyun must of the times.
 
"One day you'll meet them." she gave him a smile an nodded.
 
"But if there like Doyoon then-" she paused when some tapped Chan's shoulder. They both look up to see Doyoon. 
 
"Oh! Hyung you're back!" chan got up and Seyeon followed. 
 
"Let's go" When Doyoon saw Seyeon he quickly turned his head. Seyeon scrunched her nose. "What a prince.." she mumbled.
 
"Huh? Did you say something?" chan asked. Doyoon was looking at you too, he probably hearing what she said. 
 
Seyeon formed a smile on her face. "Oh nothing!" she gave Chan a side hug and patted his back. "Remeber you're helping me clean up the classroom tomorrow! Bye." 
 
"Bye Seyeon!" he waved and turned to Doyoon and have him a "are you going to say bye" look. Instead of saying bye, Doyoon started walking first. 
 
"Well see you tomorrow." Chan ran up ahead to catch up with Doyoon. "Hyung! Wait for me!"
 
Doyoon stopped to let Chan catch up with him and smiled a bit. "Sorry we might be late to practice." he patted chan's back. They continued walking.
 
"Tomorrow I'll be late to practice. I'm helping Seyeon." chan said. Doyoon paused for a moment. 
 
"I heard" he acted as of he didn't really care. "Um tomorrow I'll be going somewhere too so I'll just wait for you after school." 
 
"You don't have to wait for me but if you do I'll be waiting with Seyeon." 
 
"Gotcha." they continued walking and got to Pledis entertainment. *What am I suppose to do after school?* Doyoon thought to himself.
 
 
************************************
A/N 
 
First chapter. It's pretty short this is just the opening. Hope you enjoyed reading this first chapter.  
Probably update later since this chapter wasn't long.