01.

Road Trip: The Story Of The Lost Club

She must have fallen asleep, because when Eunyoung opened her eyes to the morning light shining through the car window, she was leaning against the door with her jacket as a pillow. She sat up straight and stretched her tired muscles, checking the clock on the dashboard. It was seven in the morning; Cho PD knew they were gone by now.

"Hey, did you sleep well?" A voice suddenly asked her, and she turned to see Zico, one hand on the steering wheel and the other hanging out his open window as he drove down the abandoned highway. He looked at her for a moment before shifting his gaze back to the road, waiting for answer.

"Yeah, considering that this isn't the most comfortable position to sleep in." She answered with a slight smile, and then ran a hand through her hair. "What about you; have you slept at all?" Zico shook his head, but yet he still looked energized, as if he had just woken up himself.

"We never really talked before," He continued talking. "I'm Zico."

"Eunyoung," She replied, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "So, how long have you been a trainee?"

Zico scoffed. "Too long," He answered with a small frown. "I signed with the company about three years ago when i was sixteen. I've been here ever since and it feels like i'v gotten nowhere. What about you?"

"I just got here a year ago, but the plan i had for myself just seems to be falling further and further apart. I'm from the states, so being over here without anyone puts all the burden on my shoulders alone; if i don't make it, i have nothing to go back home to. I turned down college scouts and trade schools because i knew i wanted to sing, but now i don't know if it's really what i want anymore." Eunyoung stated, looking down at her hands that were settled in her lap. "i mean, compared to you, i probably sound like someone who's giving up way to soon, but i guess that's a weakness that i have." She looked over at Zico and suddenly wondered something.

"Is Zico your real name?"

"No, it's Woo Jiho. Cho PD thought i needed a more appealing name that would gather lots of attention, and he thought Zico would be a good name for a strong rapper." He said with a chuckle. "I don't mind it that much."

"I think Jiho sounds better, if you ask me." She told him, and then pulled out the polaroid to fool with it. "It's more....smooth. Zico just sounds so blunt and forceful." She pointed the camera at him and took a picture of his profile.

"What was that for?" He asked as she took the picture and waved it around to make it develop faster.

"I just wanted to take one, sorry." She said, and then she stuck the picture in one of the slots on the first page. "I want to fill up this entire book by the time we decide to go back, so i better get started." Under the picture, she wrote: Jiho.

"You're really random." Zico said with a laugh. "But it's a good thing. Girls who are funny without even trying to be are cute." The comment made Eunyoung blush, and she laughed along with him as the others began to wake up.

"Hyung, where are we?" Taeil asked as he rubbed his eyes, sitting up form his position sprawled across the first row of seats.

"We should be near Busan; about thirty minutes or so." Zico replied, and then Kyung poked his head up.

"Let's go to the beach!"

"I second that!" Na Eul agreed, her hand flailing in the air to signal she was awake. "I need to get a tan anyways." Eunyoung shot her a playful roll of her eyes before she looked at Zico.

"Feel like hitting the beach?" He asked her with a playful smile on his full lips. Eunyoung smiled back and nodded her head.

"I could always go for some fun in the sun."