Prologue

Road Trip: The Story Of The Lost Club

It was a late Sunday night, and as the clock struck twelve, five bedroom lights . The trainees all rose from their beds with silent steps, knowing that being heard would compromise their plan of getting out of the building without being seen. In the last bedroom on the female's hallway, Eunyoung rummaged through her closet for something to wear. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this. After everything she'd sacrificed to get into Brand New Stardom Entertainment- her friends and her family back home in the states- she was throwing it all away to go on a road trip. But, even though she knew it was probably the craziest thing she could do, she knew she needed to get away from everything to figure out her life.

Questions she used to be able to answer with ease didn't seem so simple anymore. The dreams she had so desperately aspired towards, were now pulling her away from her own reality. She couldn't be like this if she was going to debut as a singer. She needed to figure herself out, and that was why she and the others had decided that a trip would be the best way to find the answers they needed.

She pulled on a black off the shoulder top with a white tank top underneath and a pair of denim shorts. She then brushed her naturally straight black hair down so it fell to the middle of her back, and put a watch on her wrist. Pulling on a pair of black knee high socks and black boots, she began packing the rest of her clothing into the two suitcases she was taking along with her.

She packed all her clothes and shoes into both her suitcases along with her toiletries, pictures, and other necessities. By the time she was done, her room looked as bare as it was when she first arrived at the company a year ago. She let out a sigh as she checked the time; it was twelve-fifty, meaning she had ten minutes to make it silently down to the lobby. Looking around her room one last time, she walked out the door with determined steps.

"Eunyoung-ah," She heard a quiet voice, and she squinted down the dark hallway to see Na Eul standing outside her door with her own two suitcases. Her brown hair was tied up in a ponytail, and she was wearing a tan shirt-dress with a pair of tan sandals.

"Are you ready to do this?" Na Eul asked as the two seventeen year olds walked towards the elevator at the other end of the hall. "You know once we leave, we can't go back. Cho PD will have our heads." Eunyoung nodded her head with confidence; she had thought about the consequences of the action she was about take many times, and she was sure she was okay with it.

"I need to figure things out, and this is the only way we can do it." She replied, and Na Eul nodded her head with a smile. With linked arms, the two stepped onto the elevator and pushed the lobby button, letting out silent sighs that they were now half way to being gone. But the button for the sixth floor right below them was lit as well, which meant that the boys were also ready to leave.

The door opened moments later, revealing Zico, Kyung, and Taeil, bags in hand and ready to leave. They stepped onto the elevator silently, waiting for the elevator door to close before talking. "This is going to be awesome!" Taeil exclaimed with his high-toned voice. "A road trip with just us, nobody to tell us what to do and only the road ahead of us. What more can you ask for?"

"Totally, this is going to go down in Brand New Stardom history. We're the first trainees to ever run away and go on a road trip." Kyung added with a smile. "Think of how badass we're gonna be when we come back."

"If we come back," Eunyoung cut in. "That is, if Cho PD doesn't kick us out for this. We're gonna go through hell when we come back."

"She's right," Zico added with a nod of his head. "It's something we'll have to deal with when we get back though. This isn't just some trip we're taking to prove to everyone that we're badass. We're doing this because we need tp figure things out and find out why we really want this." The other two guys nodded their heads, and then the elevator door opened to reveal the lobby.

Grabbing their things, they stepped out of the elevator and began walking to the door. The first step out of the Brand New Stardom Entertainment building felt like a step into a new world for the five young adults. They were on their own for the first time in their lives, and the feeling was both exhilerating and scary. "Come on, the car is parked this way." Kyung said as he directed the group towards a parking garage down the street.

"Tell me again how you got a car?" Na Eul asked as they all walked down the dark street in a cluster.

"My friend moved in with his girlfriend, and he didn't have any use for it anymore and was going to throw it away. Then when we all decided to do this, i asked him if i could use it, and he gave it to me for free." He replied, and pulled the keys out of his pocket for evidence. "He says it's good on gas and runs smoothly, so we should be set."

"I hope so," Na Eul muttered in rebuttal, and Kyung just gave her a small glare. The two always bickered with each other; it was a daily routine with them.

They walked for five minutes before they came to the parking garage, and Kyung took them to the very back. "There it is," He said, and the other four stopped in their tracks when they saw the vehicle.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7RpjlI6hDkK3dnO0b6oB

"You've got to be kidding me," Taeil said as he looked at the Volkswagen Kobi sitting in front of them. "There's no way i'm getting caught in that thing. I refuse to."

"Come on, it's not that bad." Kyung defended the auto mobile. "It's really nice on the inside and it has a lot of space for us all."

"And, if you refuse to get in, you can stay here." Eunyoung said with a small laugh as she walked towards the car and began putting her bags in the back. Zico, Na Eul, and Kyung followed her actions, and Taeil had no choice but to do the same unless he wanted to be left.

"If i get seen in this thing, i'm dying of embarrassment." He grumbled as they all climbed into the car. Zico, being the oldest, said he would drive, and Eunyoung got the passenger seat while the others each got a row in the back.

"Are you guys ready?" Zico asked, putting the key in the ignition and letting the engine come to life. True to Kyung's word, the car did run smooth, and the first thing Na Eul did was reach up and start blasting the radio as it played Big Bang's "Love Song."

"Let's get this show on the road!!!!!!" She screamed, and everyone else shouted in agreement. And, with one final look at the building they had called their home for the last year, they rode off down the street.

"We need to stop by the convenience store so we can stock up on snacks before we get out of Seoul." Taeil said, and Zico just nodded his head as he maneuvered down the downtown area. Eunyoung looked over at the eighteen year old driver and checked out his profile. His hair was in a curly mohawk, and his eyebrows were unique compared to the others. Out of all the passengers in the car, Zico was the only person that Eunyoung hadn't really talked to before. She had known Na Eul since she had first arrive. She'd known Kyung and Taeil for more than five months now, but Zico she had only known for a few days since Kyung and Taeil were really close with him. 'I should get to know him more,' She thought as he parked outside of a convenience store, and everyone got out.

"Alright, ten minutes to get everything and get back out here." Kyung said, and then everyone went their own way inside the store. It was the kind of store that sold almost everything, and Eunyoung, instead of heading for the food section, went to the office section. She picked up a couple composition books and some pens to buy since she liked to write a lot. She also got a small calendar so she could keep track of the number of days they were gone. She would probably end up being the most responsible one on the trip, so she liked to prepare.

She started heading towards the cashier when her eyes caught something sitting on the shelf. It was a polaroid camera, and she picked it up with a small smile. She had always liked polaroid cameras because they seemed to raw. You couldn't photo shop polaroids like other pictures.

She decided to buy the camera as well as some extra film to go with it, and then grabbed a large photo album where she could put all the pictures she took. Heading to the cashier, she got in line behind Na Eul who's arms were filled with all kinds of sweets. "I knew you were going to get those, so i bought enough for both of us." She said with a wide smile, and Eunyoung only laughed as the other girl dumped all the foods on the counter.

Once Na Eul was done, Eunyoung placed her own things down on the counter and let the cashier ring them up. she paid for the items and walked out of the store where the others were all waiting. "Now let's really get this show on the road!" Taeil said, and they all became to climb in the car.

"Wait!" Eunyoung stopped them, and held the polaroid camera. "I wanna take a picture of us all to document our first night of the road trip. It's gonna be like a documentary of our trip so we can remember it when we come back." She quickly loaded the polaroid with film and then asked a passerby if they wouldn't mind taking the picture for them. When the elderly woman agreed, Eunyoung handed her the camera and hurried over to the group.

All five of them stood in front of the car with their arms around each other; Kyung and Taeil were on either end while Zico was in the middle and Na Eul and Eunyoung were in between the three. "Say cheese," the woman said, and they all smiled as the flash went off. Eunyoung thanked the woman with a bow as she retrieved the camera, and then they all climbed into the car.

"Goodbye Seoul, hello......wherever we're going!!!" Zico screamed, and then they were off. Eunyoung pulled out the newly taken photo and then got the photo album out of the shopping bag. Tucking the photo into the cover opening, she got a pen and write on the cover under it. 'The Lost Club: 2011 Road Trip'

Things were going to change from now on.