Shocked

Horizon

No one's pov:

Daesung drug the shocked Top downstairs and was surprised to find an awake Jiyong.

"How did I get on this couch?" Jiyong asked, rubbing his tired eyes.

"You were very tired, but guess what just happened." Daesung said, placing the frozen Top on the couch.

"What?" Jiyong asked.

"Top and I saw-" Daesung began to say until he was cut off by Top.

"They were...making out." Top said slowly.

Jiyong's eyes flew wide open. "What!?"

"I know. We were shocked too." Daesung said, patting Top's back to comfort him.

Jiyong chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Top asked Jiyong, very confused.

"What's the big deal?" Jiyong asked, still chuckling. "It took you guys so long to figure it out."

"Figure what out?" Daesung asked.

"Obviously they didn't know it, but saw it. Clearly." Jiyong said, smirking.

"Jiyong just what are you trying to say?" Daesung asked, laughing.

"Have you ever noticed how they act around eachother?" Jiyong asked both Daesung and Top.

"Not really." Top replied.

"Well you might not remember this, but I do."

..................................................................

(Flashback Time!)

2 years ago: ( As told by Jiyong )

Jiyong's pov:

It was Seungri's birthday party. He called me and sounded really excited.

"Hyung! Are you coming to my birthday party?!" Seungri boisted through the phone.

"Ya. Ya. Do you know if the other guys are coming?" I asked, lightly chuckling at the maknae's excitement.

"Um..Top is coming. I think Daesung is too. I know Youngbae is." Seungri said, giggling at the last part.

"Hmm...ya. Youngbae never misses the maknae's birthdays." I said, smiling.

"He's such a cool hyung! Not that you're not Jiyong. He's just-" Seungri suddenly got interupted from his rant.

"Okay. Okay I get it Seungri." I said, laughing at his little rant. "Okay. I'll be there. What time?"

"7:00 pm!" Seungri yelled into the phone, making my ears almost bleed.

"Okay. Geez. See you then maknae." I replied.

"Okay see you hyung!" Seungri said.

"Bye."

..........

I got at the party exactly at 7:01pm. Fashionably late.

I already saw that Youngbae was there, but the other hyungs weren't here yet.

"You're so cute maknae." I heard Youngbae say.

"Hyung! I'm older now! I"m not cute anymore!" Seungri yelled, laughing afterwards.

"Hey guys." I said, smirking.

"Jiyong hyung!" Seungri yelled, running in my direction. "Welcome to the bestest birthday party ever!"

"Is that so?" I said, noticing Youngbae scowling at me while I hugged Seungri.

"Hmm..." I thought to myself. "What's with Youngbae?"

..............................................................................

At the party, all of us were finally here. We sang happy birthday to Seungri and I watched as Youngbae put his head on Seungri's shoulder and held him from behind.

"How is that not bothering anyone else? Are they blind?" I said to myself as I clapped when Seungri blew out the candles.

"Happy birthday maknae." Youngbae said in Seungri's ear.

"Okay that's just weird." I kept saying in my head.

"What's wrong with you Jiyong?" Daesung whispered in my ear.

"Nothing. Just spacing out."

( End of Flashback )

"I didn't notice that at all." Top said, Daesung still patting his back.

"Don't think that's the only thing I noticed." Jiyong said, smiling.

Before Daesung and Top could question Jiyong further, Seungri and Youngbae walked downstairs.

Silence filled the room.

Youngbae nodded at Seungri and began to explain.

"Guys. You might not approve, but Seungri are..."

"In a relationship?" Jiyong asked, stunning the new couple.

"How did you know?"

( Okay. I hope you guys like this chapter. Please tell me, do you guys want Todae, or do you want Gtop? Or both? Let me know in the comments. :P )