Something More?

Horizon

Youngbae pov:

I grabbed Seungri and we went downstairs to get changed. For some reason i felt heat on my face when he opened the door to the rooftop. The same thing happened when he asked me to get in the hot tub.

What was wrong with me? What is wrong with me?

................................................................................

Seungri pov:

When Youngbae shoved me into a room to change, I could still see a light pink color on his cheeks. I just shrugged it off and looked at my choice of swim trunks.

"Let's see...will he like the red one or the purple?" I asked myself.

Wait a minute...

"Why do I care!?" I screamed.

I grabbed the red one and quickly put them on.

I heard a knock at my door.

"Seungri? Are you okay? I heard you scream." Youngbae asked behind the door.

I sighed and opened the door slowly.

"Sorry about that. I just tripped..." I said, obviously lying.

"Oh..okay then. Let's go to the hot tub then. If you're ready." Youngbae said, grabbing my hand once again.

I nodded and felt warmth in the hand that was grasping mine.

...................................................................................................

No one's pov:

Seungri and Youngbae raced eachother up the stairs, but suddenly...

"Ouch!" Seungri said, holding his leg.

"Are you okay Seungri!?" Youngbae said in panic.

"Arghh...I hit my knee on the stairs.." Seungri said, still holding his leg in pain.

Youngbae remembered he had packed a first aid kit in his bag. "Wait here Seungri! I'll get a band-aid!"

"I'm fine Youngbae..I just need to sit here for a few more minutes." Seungri said, holding his leg.

"No! You're bleeding a little! Stay here! I'll go get the first aid kit!" Youngbae said franticly.

Youngbae then left quickly to go get the kit. He quickly returned with a band-aid and unwrapped the paper.

"I can put it on myself hyung." Seungri said, reaching for the ban-aid.

"Let me do it Seungri. I'm you're hyung. I'm supposed to take care of you." Youngbae said, pushing Seungri's hand away.

Seungri surrendered and nodded slowly.

Youngbae wiped the wound with alchohol and put on the band-aid gently.

He then looked up at Seungri who was red as a tomato.

"Are you hot Seungri?"

Seungri flinched. "No...thanks hyung..for the band-aid."

"You're welcome maknae..." Youngbae said, rustling his hand through Seungri's hair.

There was an awkward silence.

"Well, I guess we can go to the hot tub now." Seungri said, shrugging.

"Ya. I put a waterproof bandage on your knee, so it will be okay." Youngbae said, pulling Seungri up from the stairs.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Seungri pov:

I followed Youngbae upstairs to the rooftop. I felt so glad to have a hyung like him. He took care of me like no one else did. He was different than anyone else.

"Okay, I sound so cheesy right now." I said to myself as we reached the door to the rooftop.

Youngbae smiled at me as he opened the door. I then followed him to the hot tub and we both got in.

"This feels so nice." Youngbae said, sinking into the warm tub.

"Ya." I said. "Hyung. Where are the others?"

He looked up at me and sighed. "They're coming tomorrow morning. They're only going to stay for a week."

My heart jumped. I don't know why.

"So..., that means we will be alone tonight?" I said, then I mentally slapped myself.

"Ya..., we're staying a week and a half, so..." Youngbae said, resting his arms on the hot tub sides.

???

"Wait. Why are we only staying longer?" I asked. I mentally slapped myself again.

"Um...I don't know...just because...um..." Youngbae said, his face slowly turning the pink shade again.

"Is it because we are best friends forever?" I joked.

.................................................................................

Youngbae pov:

When Seungri said best friends forever, I felt a little sad. I felt something in my heart drop. What was it?

I tried to change the subject.

"You know, we knew eachother for a while and we were the only ones who moved in an apartment together."

I saw Seungri's head perk up on that subject. "Ya. The others went their seperate ways, but we stuck together. Didn't we hyung?" He said with smiling eyes.

My heart fluttered at his smile.

"That's right and I'll never leave you Seungri. You're special to me." I said, not realizing what I just said.

I saw his eyes go wide. He looked down shyly.

"Um..thanks hyung..."

................................

Nobody's pov:

Seungri looked down when Youngbae said the heart warming comment.

"What does he mean? Does he mean I'm special to him just because I'm his best friend?" Seungri thought.

Youngbae felt it hit him. He now realized why he said that. He was astonished, even with his own words.

He loved Seungri.

.............................

Flashback Time! X3

(Highschool)

Seungri was eating lunch with a couple of his friends outside. Jiyong and Daesung were with him.

Youngbae walks up to them with his friend Seunghyun, known at school as "Top", for his amazing basketball skills. 

"Hey Youngbae! I want you to meet a new member in our group!" Jiyong yelled with his hands cupped around his mouth.

Youngbae looked at the small freshman with glasses. He looked so fragile.

"My name is...Seunghyun, but you can call me Seungri." He said in a timid voice.

"That's my name too!" Top said excitedly. "But everyone calls me Top."

"Hi. What's your name?" Seungri asked Youngbae.

"My name is Taeyang or Youngbae. You can call me either." I said, smiling.

"I'll call you Bae." Seungri chuckled cutely.

Something told me this guy wasn't as innocent as he looked. He seemed mischevious.

"For now on we are known as Bigbang group!" Daesung said. "I made up the name myself." He giggled.

Everyone noddded at the cool choice of the group name. "What are we waiting for! Ready! We are..."

"Bigbang!" Everyone yelled as we high fived eachother.

.......................................................................................

(Back to the present.) :P

Seungri pov:

My heart burned as Youngbae just stared at me.

"Hyu..hyung?"

Youngbae shook his head. "Sorry. I was just remembering when we first met in highschool."

"Oh..." I said, smiling.

"The first time I saw you, I though you were an innocent little boy." Youngbae said, smirking.

"Well, when I first saw you...I thought you were a tough guy." I said, laughing.

"Hey! I am a tough guy...when I want to be...." Youngbae said, crossing his arms.

"Says the one who took care of me like I was a princess." I chuckled as I pointed to my wound from earlier.

I saw Youngbae blush hard.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Is there something wrong with taking care of your best friend?"

I shrugged. "It felt like a korean drama to me. It was like I was your girlfriend or something..." I chuckled.

I saw his eyes pierce through my heart. He shrugged. "Maybe I feel like you're important you know...I can't just let you get hurt and leave you bleeding."

I saw him move to where I was sitting. My heart started to race.

I never expected what would come next.

(Sorry for the cliffhanger! I made this chapter longer so I am just going to split it into 2 parts. The next part will be updated hopefully tonight. :3)