Early in the Morning

Horizon

Seungri pov:

It was about 5:00 am in the morning. I didn't have much sleep last night. I was too busy thinking about how much fun we're gonna have. Me and Youngbae have been planning this vacation since we were young teenagers, but never got around to it. 

I slapped my alarm clock and sluggishly got up from my bed. It was kind of depressing looking outside. I looked out the window, watching grey clouds pass through the foggy sky.

"Maybe it'll be better up in the mountains." I said, yawning into my hand. I slid my fluffy panda slippers on and headed out the door.

It smelled great in the kitchen. I always look forward to Youngbae's cooking. Every morning he cooks me breakfast because well, I'm horrible at making anything that seems edible.

I sat down at the coffee table and cartoons. Even though I am in my 20's, I enjoy morning cartoons. It just reminds me of my childhood.

"Still watching cartoons?" Youngbae yelled from the kitchen.

I laughed as always. Youngbae asked me that every morning. He still does.

"You know it!" I yelled back, now more awake.

"Breakfast will be ready in 5 minutes!" Youngbae yelled again.

"You sound like my mother!" I yelled back, chuckling afterwards.

"Hey! At least I feed you! You could be surviving on just ramen noodles right now!" Youngbae  said playfully.

It was true. If Youngbae never became my roommate. I don't know how I would of survived. I can't cook a damn thing. Let alone know what to buy. I am so grateful to have a hyung like him.

Youngbae pov:

I watched maknae shake his head at the tv. He was watching tom and jerry apparently. 

I had made biscuits this morning. They were soft and flakey. Just right. 

I brought the hot biscuits to the table, setting jam at the side. I brushed the top of our biscuits with a little more butter and called Seungri. 

"Breakfast is ready maknae!"

I saw his head dart to the set table. He then ran over to the breakfast awaiting him. His panda slippers squeeked as he did. 

"These look so good!" Seungri said ecstaticly.

"Be careful maknae. They are ho.." I said before I saw him take a bite out of it.

Bad Idea.

"Ouch! Hot! Hot!" Seungri yelped as he held his mouth that he just burned. 

"I was about to tell you, but you were too quick." I said, laughing slightly.

"They looked so good though...I really wanted to eat them right away.." Seungri mumbled with a pout on his face.

I sighed. "Well thanks for liking them so much."

He nodded, blowing on his biscuits and spreading jam all over them.

"Are you excited about the vacation maknae?" I decided to ask before Seungri could burn his mouth again. 

He looked up from his food and nodded with a big smile on his face. 

"I am! We've been planning this for a while. Right hyung?" 

I smiled and took a sip of my orange juice.

"Ya. I think some people from our old school are coming too. Do you remember Seunghyun hyung and Jiyong hyung?"

"I do! I also remember Daesung hyung!" He said with a biscuit stuffed in his mouth.

"Ya. I think that's going to make this vacation even more cooler." I said, taking a bite of my home made biscuit.

.......................................................................................................................................

Seungri pov:

We were now on the road towards our destination. Youngbae was driving and I was in the front seat next to him. I the radio and listened to a new song that came on. My eyes widened at the familiar voice.

"Do you recognize that voice hyung?" I said, eyeballing the radio in disbelief.

" I do, but I can't put my finger on who's it is." Youngbae hyung said.

I looked at the artist's name under the song. 

Kang Daesung.

"Youngbae! It's Dae! Omo!"

When hyung heard that he nearly stopped the car.

"Wha...what!?"

I pointed at the screen and showed him. The song was called "Baby Don't Cry"  by Kang Daesung.

"I can't believe it. He actually became a huge singer." Youngbae said with his hand on his head.

I couldn't believe it either.

...........................................................................................................................................

Youngbae pov:

We were finally here and I parked infront of our little cottage in the mountains. This was going to be great!

I looked over to see that Seungri was sound asleep. There was nothing left to do but wake him up. I mean, he couldn't keep on sleeping in the car. There's freaking bears here!

"Maknae..." I whispered in Seungri's ear. He didn't respond. I poked his rib and whispered again. "Maknae...."

"Wha...what?" Seungri said, still half asleep.

"We're here." I said a little louder this time.

He suddenly jumped up and looked around.

"Oh! Hyung we're here! Why didn't you tell me?" He said, opening the car door.

I slapped my face in disbelief. Oh well. That's maknae for you.

"Come on Seungri. Let's get our stuff inside so we can hurry up and relax." I said, pulling the key out of the car.

"Okay hyung! I'm so excited! Hee hee!"

...........................................................

End of Chapter 1

(How did you guyz like it? I just wanted to start a new fanfic because honestly, I was bored with my other one and I had writer's block on that one. I hope you like this one! :3)