The Instigator

Memoirs of a Queenka.

 

 
Hello guys! My updates are quite slow as I have so many things to cope with TT school etc 
But I'll constantly update using my phone if I'm not on my laptop so no worries!^^ hope you enjoy the first chapter!:)
P/s: I at beginnings *bawls*
_______________________
My name is Kim Hyuna. 
It all started because of my brother. 
I hate Kim Himchan. 
Let me first explain how this sensible, good little boy, adored by every single person, ruined my life. 
 
When he was four, he pooped all over my kindergarten art competition piece, which I had full confidence that I would surely claim the first prize. Just like that, one day before the submission date, it was ruined by my brother. There goes my shiny little badge of award. 
When I was in Elementary 3, he enrolled into my elementary school as an Elementary 1 student.
 
A year later, he came crying to me EVERY SINGLE DAY because some group of kids were bullying him. As an elder sister, I felt that I had the right to protect him. Being a short, little Elementary 4 student, I confronted those who were older than me because they were bullying my brother. I was awarded with a slap and I even lost some strands of hair. I was smart and bullied their younger brothers and sisters as a form of revenge. 
 
In Elementary 6, a stuck-up girl came up to me and started saying things I do not understand nor acknowledge about my brother. Enraged, I grabbed a random item and started hitting her. I didn't know why there were so much blood on her afterwards. They called my parents and  her parents too. I saw appa begging her parents for forgiveness on my behalf. He was on his knees. "My daughter didn't mean it," he kept repeating. From what I heard, the girl transferred schools and was never to be seen again. 
 
Trust me, I really didn't know I had hit her with a pair of scissors and in the process, stabbing her accidentally. At that age, everything we do is just purely an accident. No sane being would have a mind to start stabbing people when you're just a 12-year-old kid. 
 
Finally, high school. I was elated on that day I graduated from elementary school. Finally, I don't have to deal with my 'brother issues' anymore. I was pretty sure I had the brightest smile on during the graduation day picture taking, when all the other students were bawling because they have to leave their friends. Blah, blah, blah. Who needs friends? I didn't have any to start with. 
 
Unfortunately, junior high and senior high schools were separated, in my case. 
Out of all places in Korea, my junior high school had to be just located at the opposite of my elementary school, which is also the school my brother is studying at.
 
Holy mother of all the flying pigs in heaven. 
 
One morning Himchan ran all the way to my school, crying. I stared at him in shock when I saw his face. It was obvious that someone had landed a punch on his right eye and another on his nose bridge, which was causing it to swell and bleed a lot. 
I went back to school with him and beat up every single one of them who bullied my brother, barehanded. 
 
And then it was karma. 
Turns out that they, too, have elder siblings in my school. Not good news. The same afternoon on that day, I went home with a fractured arm and a sprained ankle. Turns out my injuries were ten times worse than his, but I didn't cry. Kim Hyuna never cries. 
 
A girl sent me home when she saw me in this state. She had baby pink hair and a pretty face. Her name was G.Na, the first friend I've ever had in my whole life. I didn't know how the school allows her to have pink hair, but the discipline form and teachers clearly didn't show any sign of distaste at her. 
 
Okay, the main reason why my brother was forever bullied, was because he was a perfect person. Being the top student and looking really good is a good thing, isn't it? For him it wasn't. Girls swooned at him, guys were jealous. Jealousy always land my brother into trouble. They beat him up and I beat them up. The cycle goes on and on. 
 
One more thing.
 
He didn't know how to stand up for himself. Everytime he gets hit, he cries. What, seriously? Yes. Seriously. He cries a lot. 
Being a responsible elder sister, I had every right to defend my brother, right? I was judged by everyone as a rotten apple. Well come on, I didn't have good grades or the good looks that people appreciate, and I always get into fights. Not that I want any of that appreciation. 
 
Oh, I must be going off-topic again. I went to the same senior high school as G.Na. Finally, freedom! My senior high was miles away from that crappy junior high school. After that, I graduated and went to university. And my school life was peaceful for the first time, I swear. 
 
Until today. 
_______________________
What do you think happened next?:3 Comments and subbies are much loved^^ and thanks to my first three subbies!<3 *throws hearts* sorry for such a short update!*bows*