Hugs your Taurus!

Zodiac’s Love Life Class! with EXO, B.A.P, SHINee, BTOB, Infinite, Teen Top, and VIXX

 

Hugging Style.

 

with your

 

Taurus Partners

.Baekhyun .Tao .Sunggyu .Sungjae

 

Taurus with their passionate hug and a solid squeeze proudly proclaim their possessive and over-protective nature towards their partner. They hold you tight with the desire to never let you go.
 

Let's Imagine :

You once go with him to the arcade, you're really happy playing around with him. There is one game which caught your attention, a punching game. Your partner said it's okay for a girl to play it. But suddenly a bunch of bad-boys-looking guys walk in to the arcade. You, who's playing a punching game, raised a leg up and punch the bag with all you got. Your skirt flew up a little because of the force you made. The guy bent down to see something inside your skirt, but he saw nothing. 

You still have one chance. The guy said, "Give all you got, girl!" you nodded your head without knowing what he means. But when you're going to punch once again, your partner suddenly pulls you in to a protective hug. Without you knowing, he's glaring to that guy. 

After that he pull you out from the arcade, you ask him the reason why he hugs you and why he seems so mad. He said nothing. But you're 100% sure that you just heard him say, "Because i don't like share something/ someone which is mine..."