Aries, Taurus, and Gemini

Zodiac’s Love Life Class! with EXO, B.A.P, SHINee, BTOB, Infinite, Teen Top, and VIXX

 

Aries

You, Aries is notoriously impatient, especially when it comes to romance. Cut to the chase by venturing out of familiar territory. Concert halls, theaters and museums are all good places for you to find love. If you're befuddled by what you see or hear, don't hesitate to ask an attractive bystander for guidance. Before you know it, the two of you could become an item. You could also meet someone special at an art class or dance club. A little dose of culture will definitely go a long way! If you're the athletic type, try jogging on a popular beach or trail or taking a hot-box yoga class.

 

If you are trying to woo an Aries, a great pick-up line would be... "The person of your dreams was coming over, but I cut her off at the pass so I could get here first."

 

=====================

Taurus 

As a Taurus, you probably have a few favorite places that you like to frequent. The best way to find love in your preferred hangout is to show off your Taurus style. Use your velvet voice to chat up the cashier at the plant store. Enlist the aid of a cute salesperson while sampling colognes at the department store. Offer to share your dessert with a y diner at your favorite restaurant. Compliment a vendor's apples on your next trip to the farmer's market. The longer you keep somebody talking, the more heavily they'll fall under your spell.

 

If you are trying to woo a Taurus, a great pick-up line would be... "I'll cook you dinner if you'll cook me breakfast."

 

=====================

Gemini

 

Gemini like you have no problem making friends, but it's a different story when it comes to making a serious love connection. Fortunately, finding romance can be as simple as getting a dog. You'll be amazed at how many exciting encounters you will have simply walking your pooch. Taking a long-distance trip can also bring you luck in the romance department. That's probably because it's much easier for you to get personal when you're away from familiar surroundings.

 

If you are trying to woo a Gemini, a great pick-up line would be... "You look like my third spouse. Of course, I've only been married twice!"