Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces

Zodiac’s Love Life Class! with EXO, B.A.P, SHINee, BTOB, Infinite, Teen Top, and VIXX

 

Capricorn 

 

It can be hard for you to let down your guard, Capricorn. You're most relaxed when applying yourself to some engrossing task. Taking a cooking class could put you in the path of romance. If you're not adept at household tasks, take a "do-it-yourself" course at your local hardware store. In the event you are good with your hands, you may want to teach such a class at a community center. Keep your eyes peeled for cute students!

 

If you are trying to woo a Capricorn, a great pick-up line would be... "Can I buy you a drink?... Or do you just want the money?"

=====================

Aquarius 

 

Although you have no problem making friends from all walks of life, it can be something of a challenge for you to find romance. Perhaps that's because you're not really the hearts-and-flowers type. You may not realize this, but you are at your iest when expressing your creative side. Taking up painting, dancing or singing will draw many admiring glances your way. Joining an amateur theater group could also result in some hot dates.

 

If you are trying to woo an Aquarius, a great pick-up line would be... "Be original and say 'yes'."

=====================

Pisces 

As a general rule, you have no trouble attracting romance, Pisces. It's just a matter of putting up your psychic antennae. You're sure to get a few hits at an animal rescue shelter -- go ahead and volunteer just a few hours of your time. You're one of the few people who could have luck embarking on an office romance. It's amazing how easy it is to get to work on time when there's someone special to meet you there. You could also meet someone interesting at yoga class -- don't hesitate to ask a cute-looking instructor for help while executing the Fish pose!

 

If you are trying to woo a Pisces, a great pick-up line would be... "If I follow you home, will you keep me?"