Eight8

An Infinite, B1A4, Block B and SHINee Story

Eight8

The janitor gave me some cleaning supplies and asked me sweep the entire block (!) until he was satisfied. dude! Though I didn’t say it out loud.

I walked towards block B (huh!) and started sweeping the area. It was already dark halfway through my cleaning (class ends at 5, I know hell right?).

Seriously it was spooky, like no joke. Where the heck that called a janitor went? Probably lazy-ing around somewhere or watching . I snickered silently with myself as I continued.

The double doors behind suddenly slammed open (I closed it before), I jerked up in surprise. I turned around to find the culprit, but to no avail. Could it be the wind? Not! The double doors were in the middle of the building, no way can the wind be blown in here.

The lockers on the wall then begun to slammed open and shut. This was seriously freaking me out!  I ran towards the exit attempting to escape only to halt my steps when I saw a figure in the middle of the hallway.

I couldn’t make out if it was a guy or a girl, he/she had their hoodie on that covered their face. I widened in shock as I saw his/her hand holding a razor. Woah, no reason to get so serious.

I ran the other way, dropping my broom towards the other exit. I turned around and the person chasing me. Damn, dude can really run. The razor was still in his/her hand.

“Get away from me!”

I slipped on the floors (curse myself for waxing it) and fell on the ground. I frantically tried to get up but was kicked on the back by the person. I fell back as I could feel he/she bending down to my height (behind me).

The person didn’t speak, he/she just neared the razor to my face, threatening to cut my face.  I could felt the person chuckling in delight, a girl!

“Do you know why we have a fan club?” the girl asked, the razor still all up on my face.

She didn’t wait for me to answered when she continued, “To worship those from afar so that it could be for others. You broke the rules as a fan!” she pressed the razor on my cheek.

“Woah there, missy! Easy on the sharp things.” My eyes turned to the sides, “I don’t even know what you’re talking about.”

“LIAR!” she picked herself up and kicked my back once again.

Seriously what is up with this school, 2 weeks and I already have more bruises to last a lifetime.

“You were acting all buddy-buddy with OUR beloved oppas, it is FORBIDDEN!” I could hear the razor ‘whooshed’ as it neared me.

Is this the end for dear ol’ me?