Seven7

An Infinite, B1A4, Block B and SHINee Story

Seven7

“So, what did you get?” Shinwoo asked as he slurped his ramen. I was at the table with the guys during lunch with the exception of the 3 Sung brothers (they had Chemistry together), Kyung (English) Jaehyo (Biology) and Hyerim (World History). So in a way, we had to get like 2 long tables together to eat comfortably (not really).

“A month of community service.” I huffed a sigh, “In another way it means cleaning the entire school after dark.”

“Harsh, do you want me to help you clean up?” Gongchan asked, he was seated beside me. I could tell he really wanted me to say yes.

“No,” he pouted, “you have homework to do and I don’t want to bother any of you.”

“How come you were playing with fire anyway?” Dongwoo asked.

“I didn’t light up the crackers, it was thrown into my stall and I threw it to the other side. Simple as that.” I crossed my arm as I stared at my uneaten bento. I lose my appetite.

“Have you figured out who did it?” Woohyun asked.

I shrugged in defeat, “I was in the stall the entire time, I couldn’t see anyone. But I know it’s a girl.”

“Could it be Tyra and the others?” Jonghyun cocked his brows.

“No, they wouldn’t do anything illegal like that, I made sure of it.” I could feel the guys blackening away, “I didn’t threatened them, you dimwits, I consoled them.” I rolled my eyes as they heaved a sigh, dorks.

‘Was it Jaeyoung?’I thought.

Hoya then punched Onew in the arm, he yelped in pain. “What was that for?!” he exclaimed.

“If you’ve waited for her, maybe this wouldn’t happened.” Taemin narrowed his eyes at his leader, helping Hoya to speak.

“Don’t blame him, I shooed him away. Don’t wanna let him feel weird standing outside the girl’s toilet.” I reassured them, beside I wasn’t hurt (maybe scratches but nothing serious) so it was okay.

I started eating after half an hour of staring at my food. I was almost late for Math (I did it on purpose,  J).

~

“Community service for a month?” Chanjoo asked herself, “Interesting…”

“Seems like we have a show tonight.” She smirked menacingly before dumping her tray and walking out of the cafeteria.