Nine9

An Infinite, B1A4, Block B and SHINee Story

Nine9

“YAH! What are you doing!” the girl’s action halted as she scrambled off and out the exit.

Jiho and Hyerim then ran towards me, “Are you okay?” Jiho asked in concern. Hyerim was also just as weird.

I glared at Jiho, who looked at me offensively. “What did I do?!” he whined.

“Thanks to your ‘crazies’, I got hurt. AGAIN!” I shouted at him as Hyerim supported me up.

“How can you be sure it’s mine at all.”

“Well it’s one of you guys’,” I muttered a ‘thanks’ to Hyerim as she helped me dust of the invisible dust off my clothes, “that chick tried to stab me.”

“WHAT?!” Jiho held my body as he flipped me around, “Did she hurt you?”

I winced at the pain on my back, totally not forgetting the girl kicked my back twice. “Stop!” he obliged.

“My back, it hurts.” I held onto my back, bending my body.

“Rim, get the guys. I’ll walk Alex to her dorm.” Jiho asked Hyerim as he walked me towards the exit. Hyerim sighed as she obliged the older guy’s orders…

~

I was allowed to miss community service for 2 days, since it was kinda their fault I was stalked by a maniac.

Once again, my room was crowded. Everyone gathering in a circle, a BIG circle.

It was getting way too hot in my room, “OUT!”

The guys whined as they didn’t want to leave me alone until I glared at them threateningly that is. Hyerim was left in the room with me again.

“So why are you guys in the school after dark?” I asked her while crossing my arm.

Hyerim sat beside me, “He forgot his books in class.”

“And he brought you along with him?” I teased, I could feel her blushing.

“I met him when I went out for a joke.” She explained.

“Yeah right.” I narrowed my eyes in suspicion. We chatted for hours before she left and I drifted off to dreamland.

But in truth, I couldn’t I was thinking about the girl who tried to KILL me. I convinced the principal, Hyerim and Jiho not to say anything about the stalker. I wanted to find out the truth myself.

The guys believed me when I said I tripped and fell on my back, so they weren’t much of a problem. But I could sense suspicion in Myungsoo when he left the room earlier on.

~

“What did she think she’s doing!” the leader slammed her fist on her bed as she glared in space.

She snapped her phone shut after the call, gripping the device tightly, “The oppas is a nuisance to my plans.” She threw her phone on the wall and broke it.