With You

With and Without You

Daehyun P.O.V

Youngjae’s Smell….

My body went into shook my head had a mind of its own as it rose up to lock onto the bright blue eyes that I see every time I close mine at night. “What..” I trailed off as he smiled at me. ” You…You..Ohh..This is so impossible…You’re not…you…”

“I‘m right here Dae…” he whispered in his soft voice.

“But I saw you and I went to your…” I shook my head slightly and looked to where the other members were still standing and their hand covering their own mouth. “Guys…Guys..What happened?” I said, getting no answer. “ hyung….Am I hallucinating right now?” I asked her, bringing my eyes back to the brown headed boy next to me. “I’m going crazy, aren’t I ?“

“No hyung…You’re not.” Zelo said, sitting down on the edge of my bed. “ We shouldn’t have  done this. It’s only going to make it worse. We shouldn’t have done it….I shouldn’t have done it.” Yongguk hyung chanted over and over to himself.

“What did you do guys?” I asked as my hand brought my hand up to Youngjae’s face. I placed it on his cheek and pulled back quickly. “You…You’re real?”

“For now.” Youngjae said, grabbing my hand and putting it back to his cheek. The feel of his skin against mine was almost too much for me to bear. For weeks I have dreamed of nothing more than being able to touch him again and now finally I can.

“Guys…once again I asked you… What did you do?” I said again desperate to know what was going on.

“I told you I could give you one day.” Hearing himchan hyung said that, he had me tearing my gaze away from my boyfriends and staring at him, pleading my eyes for his to continue. But he only gave me a little smirk. “Did you remember?? Yesterday the solar eclipse was happening, right?” Jongup said it as if I should already know exactly what was happening, but I stared back at him with a blank look on my face.

Himchan hyung sighed and ran his hand through his hair, “ Do you remember hearing stories about my ancestors and what they could do?”

I scrunched my eyebrows together, ”You mean all this stuff about magic?”

“Kind of but not quite.” He mumbled. “I can explain it better to you later but for now you only have this one day with Youngjae.”

I looked back at him and he smiled down at me, “Will you spend the day with me my Cheese cake.” I in a breath as he called me Cheese cake. He’s here…and..he’s real..

“I don’t care if I’m going crazy. I have been wishing everyday that I would get to see you again and now here you are.” I told him in wonder, touching his brown hair in amazement.

“Are you ready to go ?” he asked.

I nodded quickly. “Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise.” He whispered, standing up and pulling me to my feet and leading me out of the dorm. The wind hitting my skin sent a chill down my spine and I looked down to see I was still in my black pajama pants with no shirt or shoes.

I laughed and stopped, “ I can’t go anywhere looking like this.”

Youngjae turned his head to the side and smirked at me, ”but I like you better half dressed.” He pouted. “it’s y”. And I blused.

“Jae…”

“Daehyunaa~~~!” He mocked, wrapping his arms around my bare waist. “Don’t change my Cheese cake.” Hmmm….He knows when he calls me Cheese cake then I’m unable to deny him anything.

“Fine.” I grumbled, chuckling at the look of victory on his face.

We walked to the lake near the dorm, and I know as soon as we past the trees that he was leading me to our secret place. The romantic place where shared our first kiss and pledged our love.

The clearing with the old wooden shack came into view and I stooped abruptly, willing the tears to not come. “What’s wrong?”Youngjae asked in his caring voice.

“I haven’t been here since….” I didn’t need to finish that statement. I could tell he knew exactly what I was talking about.

“I know.” He told me, pulling me forward. ”That’s why I bought you here.”

I let him pull me forward. ”That’s why I brought you here.”

I let him pull me the rest of my way and I could clearly see the different images of us through the years in my mind.

“Do you remember when we found this place?” he asked, pointing the run down shack. I smiled at the memory of two, Nine years old boys grinning at each other and declaring this Youngjae and Daehyun’s getaway.

“Ah…youngjae. You always did make me feel special.”

“I do.”He rubbed his nose against mine and smacked me on the before sticking his tongue out and running off into the shack.

I chased him into the one room building, halting when I saw candles lit throughout the room. ”Youngjae…what is this?” I turned in a circle, looking at all of the white candles burning brightly, me eyes widening as they landed on my boyfriend. He looked like an angel, the glow of the candles surrounding his perfect body. ”Are you my angel?” I whispered my thoughts.

“No, you’re my angel.” He grinned and motioned to the room. “Do you like it?”

I nodded slowly unable to look away from him. My thoughts were racing with unanswered questions. Why is he here? When is he going to leave me again? How can all of this being happening?

“Stop thinking so hard Daehyun and just enjoy our day together.” He took a step towards me and lowered his head to mine. Our lips met, ending all thoughts and worrying instantly. There was only us. Daehyun and Yongjae. Just like always.

I sighed happily into his kiss, grabbing onto his shirt to bring him even closer. I deepened out kiss by his bottom lip, wanting him to open up for me. I felt myself becoming hard, Youngjae backed off and looked me up and down with his y smirk.”Getting a little exited, huh? He teased. I blushed and cursed my thin pajamas pants that clearly showed a tent in the front. “ you should probably take care of that.” He pointed and laughed before sprinting back out of our shack.


 

TO THE Next Chapter Guys.....

Guys I'm really appreciate if you give me some critique and comment ...

Thanks a lot... ^_^