Without You

With and Without You

Because The poll result is "YES" so this is the story......

Hey..... listen this if you dont mind....

 


Daehyun P.O.V

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Who was this guy starring back at me? This guy with the deep stare eyes, gloomy and pale face. Who was he? He resembled someone I used to know, someone who used to be happy .A guy that would be smile and laugh. When was the last time I smiled? I couldn’t remember.

               I reached up and touched the reflection of a boy who looked as if he should have died all those month ago. It should have been you. My reflection whispered to me. And yeah.. He’s right. It should have been me.

               A pounding on the door had me cutting my eyes to the side and letting out a small grunt of annoyance at the voice that I hear. “Ya..Daehyun!”

                The Comander slammed his hand on the door once again, causing it to shake from the force. “ get Out , You bathroom log.. hurry up! He screamed almost desperately.

               He probably thought I was in here cutting myself or downing a bottle of pills. I should. All it would take to the end of this pain would be a sharp razor or to open Himchan’s bottle of sleeping pills in the cabinet. It would be hard at all. I should do it now before all my dongsaengs get up.

               “Daehyun..Ya..! Please..!” His voice shook on the verge of tears and I signed, lowering my head. I can’t do it. Not to my hyungs or my dongsaengs and especially not to Youngjae. He wouldn’t have wanted that. He’s probably watching me right now, shaking his head and yelling at me get over him already. But how do I get over the love of my life?

               “How do I do that, Youngjae?” I yelled out, hoping to get a response. Oh my god .. Please ..  I’m going crazy, waiting for a response from a dead guy.

               “I’m getting the leader and the other member…”

               I threw open the door as soon as he finished his sentence. “ Please, don’t. It’s Ok..I’m fine.” I mumbled walking past him.

               “ you’re not fine Dae…” he yelled behind me as I walked into my room and closed the door. I shook my head and lay down on my bed, repeating his word over and over in my head. You’re not fine dae..

               I looked up as my door swung open and the leader poked his head in with his gummy smile. ”Daehyunaa~~~~” I didn’t say anything as he walked over to my bed and sat down on the edge. His hand felt cold on my forehead when he pushed the hair out of my eyes. “ Are you going to get up today?” He asked, the concern clearly shown in his eyes.

               I closed mine and shook my head. Why should I get up ? I have nothing to get up for anymore.

               “Do you think Youngjae would have wanted you to be happy?” He asked with his deep husky voice in a quite tone. I felt tingle come to my eyes, just as I did every time I heard someone mention his name. ”Do you think he would have wanted you to stay in this room for weeks?” he bit his lower lip and eyed me warily. I don’t blame him for being scared to talk to me, not after the last time. My room still had the proof of my breakdown, the once nice dresser now lying on its side, My stereo in pieces beside the bed.

“I’m not getting Up.” I whispered. “ever”

               He sat beside me in silence for a few minutes before sighing and leaving. Good leave. I don’t need you and you would probably be better off without me, I told him in my mind.

               I resigned myself to another day laying in this bed and thinking about Youngjae that I almost missed the sound of my door opening once again.

“Can’t you just leave me alone?” I groaned out turning on my side.

“ Dae… look at me!” Himchan hyung said in stern voice. I rolled my eyes. That didn’t work last time, what makes his think it’s going to this time.

“leave!” I stared.

“ No.. Now get UP..!” he grabbed me by the arm and yanked me off of the bed with strength that I didn’t know he possessed.

“ What the hell are you..?!” I screamed at him from my position on the floor, glaring at her through my too long bangs.

“ Jung Daehyun…” He said, kneeling down in front of me and took my hands into his. “I can’t stand seeing you like this anymore, We can’t dae..we can’t…” I could see the tears about to overflow and I had to turn my head away.

               “ I’m sorry Hyung.” I put my head down to hide my own tears, “maybe it would have been better if I had die-“

               “ Stop it!” He shook my hands hard. ” please don’t say that.” I stayed quite as he took a few calming breaths. “ What if I could give you one day?” He mumbled so low that I barely heard.

               I looked at him in confusion, “one day? What did you mean?“

               He cleared his throat and bit down on his lip,” One day with Youngjae.” He said sofly.

As soon as the word hit me, my jaw dropped down in shock that quickly turned to anger. I jumped up, pulling my hands from his roughly. “why would you say that?” I yelled in disgust. “One day with him? I’ll never have another day with him…”

“calm down and let me explain.” Himchan got up with his hands out stretched in front of him.

“Get.OUT.OF.MY ROOM…NOW….”I could feel my heart beating fast and the familiar rush of adrenaline flowing through my body. I grabbed the only thing left on my nightstand and threw the alarm clock across the room. The sound of it crashing into the wall let me standing satisfied. “ are you deaf ? I said get Out NOW….” I screamed again, this time picking up the already broken stereo and holding it above my head.

 “Dae..Stop…”

The voice of my dead boyfriend left me frozen and I closed my eyes dropping the stereo to the ground next to my feet. “oh god.” I cried out, hearing his voice in my head. The other member run into my room to see what happened. I collapsed to the floor tears running down my face. All of the member only look at me with gaze of pity. “Why can’t I stop hearing him?” My body slumped forward as the adrenaline left, leaving me feeling exhausted. “ hyung..” I whimpered.

“Shhh.” I heard as arm wrapped themselves around my waist and pulled me into a tight hug. The smell of minty toothpaste and soap assaulted my senses and I inhaled deeply, savoring it. Youngjae’s smell.


TO THE Next Chapter Guys.....

Guys I'm really appreciate if you give me some critique and comment ...

 

 

 

Thanks a lot...