Two.

Goodbye, Hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She woke up feeling slightly better. Her body wasn’t in pain anymore, but her head still felt a bit dizzy. She looked up at the blue ceiling and realized that she still had no idea where she was.

She stood up and opened the door of the bedroom. The walls were all painted with different shades of blue. The stairs weren’t really that big, and the living room was cozy. She looked through the picture frames and recognized the familiar face that saved her last night.

 

Taeyeon came out from the kitchen, wearing a white apron. “Hey, you’re up! Good morning!” She plastered a toothy smile, revealing her chin dimple.

 

“Good morning…?” The nameless girl trailed off, trying to recall the blonde's name.

 

“Taeyeon. You already forgot my name? Ouch.” Taeyeon pretended to sulk as she looked down on the floor.

 

“Ttae…” The girl scratched her head. It wasn’t easy for her to speak Korean names in an instant, and she didn’t know why. “TaeTae.”

 

“Hmm. Well, I guess that’s fine by me. Sounds cute, huh? Like me.” Taeyeon laughed at her own silliness. ‘Way to go, Taengoo! You and your fail personality.’

 

The girl’s face stayed expressionless and eventually realized how dork the blonde was. She giggled and her eyes disappeared in an instant.

Taeyeon, once again, was mesmerized by the beauty in front of her. ‘Oh, goodness, gracious afhkashdfgkjsdhg! When God threw all the good things in the world, this girl must have caught all the beauty and gorgeousness and oooh. Look at those eyes. DROOL.’

 

“Taetae?”

 

Taeyeon snapped out of her spazzing mode. “Hey, since you don’t know your name yet, have you thought of a name that would suit you?”

 

The girl shook her head and pouted. ‘I have no idea. Why do I feel like I’m a worthless human being right now?’

 

“Well then, breakfast is ready. C’mon. Maybe then after you eat, you’ll have an idea of what I’ll call you.”

 

The LED TV was hanging on the wall just in front of the dining table. Taeyeon turned it on a random foreign channel which was currently showing ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s.’

 

“Tippany!” Taeyeon was clapping her hands in victory as if she won a quiz bee. “That name perfectly suits you!”

 

The girl chuckled at the blonde’s excitement. “It’s Tiffany, not Tippany.”

 

“Tippfany.”

“Tiffany.”

 

“I’ll do it my way, Tippany.” Taeyeon had never felt like this before. The feeling of laughing along with a stranger, who seemed a bit odd, was not considered normal. But it was as if she had known this girl for quite a while.

 

“Do you like it, Tippany?”

 

“The food or the name that you gave me?”

 

“Ugh… Both?”

 

“Well, I like them both.” Tiffany smiled once again after drinking the last gulp of her coffee. ‘I can get used to this.’

 

 

 

***

 

“Wow. That really sounds lame, Taeng. Seriously, I don’t know anyone who has Amnesia. Do you?”

 

Taeyeon nodded her head. “Tiffany.”

 

“Well, besides her?”

 

“Uhm… The characters in the movies?”

 

“That’s it! What if she’s just one of your fangirls pretending to have Amnesia? She could r@pe you, Taeng! I’m warning you!”

 

“Whooa. Wild imagination there, Soonkyu!” She laughed with her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter