Interrogation

Victory Leads to Failure

***CHUNG AE'S POINT OF VIEW***

I sighed and walked down the hallway. I saw Kyuhyun standing by the door of the prison cell and looked at him.

"Do you want to come in with me?" I asked.

He nodded and looked at the ground. I sighed and gave him a hug. Siwon had been his best friend since birth! And we were about to find out that he was either still on out side, or he was the reason more then half of our agents were dead. Including Kyuhyun's fiance Victoria. I opened the cell and walked inside. Siwon was chained to the back wall with a table set in front of him. I slowly walked over to the table and sat down in a chair. Kyuhyun shut the door and sat next to me. I looked at Siwon and almost punched him for the smug smirk that was plastered on his face. Kyuhyun glaired and slammed his hand on the table making me jump.

"Are you going to keep that stupid little smirk on your face, or will i have to knock it off?" He screamed.

This stopped Siwon. The smirk vanished and he stared at Kyuhyun.

"I'm sorry about Vi..."

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY HER NAME!" He screamed, "VICTORIA WAS YOUR FRIEND! WE WERE FRIEND FOR SO LONG! ALL THREE OF US! YOU KILLED HER! YOU FILTHY..."

I grabbed his arm and made him look at me.

"If you can't stay calm I'll have to make you leave." I hissed.

Siwon laughed and looked at Kyuhyun. 

"Yeah Kyuhyun. Be a good little boy and listen to your master."

I looked at Kyuhyun and saw him struggling to keep his anger inside.

kyuhyun_gif_by_puspaherning-d380bea.gif

I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the room. I walked back into the cell and stared at Siwon's face.

"Can you live with yourself Siwon?" i said through gritted teeth, "Can you live knowing you killed half of the people who cared about you and supported you! We took you in and you stabbed us in the back!" 

He laughed and looked at me.

"You're still blind Chung Ae. Think about why i would do something like that." 

I stormed out of the cell and ran into my room. I punched my pillow in frustration and screamed. I breathed deeply and started to concentrate. Why would he do something like that? What was his... No... it couldn't be. I walked back to the cell.

"I know what your modivation was. And it was stupid." i said, "I can't belive you would destroy your agency just because Victoria chose Kyuhyun instead of you, even when you loved her first."