Inside the Enemy

Victory Leads to Failure

***LUHAN'S POINT OF VIEW***

tumblr_mpz5o0WCWU1rlp1jgo1_500.gif

I walked down the hall and looked at the room numbers. I saw the weapon shop and quickly walked inside. Yesung looked up in shock but relaxed when he saw it was me. His hands shook as he pieced together the gun that was on the desk. I walked over to him and placed a hand on his sholder. 

"Hyung, calm down. I'm going to find out where they're keeping B.O.M soon and then we'll be out of here. You need to relax."

He gave a small laugh.

"Relax? My girlfriend could be dead, my best friend is risking his life for her, and the agency, my second home, could be falling apart."

I sighed and made him look at me. 

"I won't get caught. I'll find B.O.M and everything will be okay."

"But the agency..."

"Will be fine," i said calmly, "I've known Chung Ae all of her life. She won't give up while she still draws breath. Espesually since Sehun is dead."

He nodded and handed me a phone.

"She's probably worried sick. Give her a call."

I took the phone and dialed her number. It rang twice before she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Chung Ae. It's Luhan. How is e..."

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" She screamed.

"I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO CALL ME FOR OVER A MONTH! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"

I held the phone away from my ear and laughed for a little. 

"Chung Ae, I couldn't find a time to call you. Plus, they took all of the phones when you came in here." I said.

I heard her breathing deeply as she tried to calm down.

"Okay," she said quietly, "Are you doing alright? Did you find B.O.M?"

"I am doing fine. I didn't find her yet but I'm looking." 

I heard footsteps outside and froze.

"I have to go. I'll contact you when i can." 

I hung up the phone just as the door opened. G- Dragon walked in and i almost ran at him to punch him in the face.

"Luhan, what are you doing here?" He asked.

I threw the phone at Yesung and laughed.

"This fool was giving me trouble. I figured i'd teach him a lesson."

He laughed and looked at Yesung.

"I'd behave if I were you. I have your girl and you don't get her back if you act like this."

He gave another laugh and walked out of the room. I looked at Yesung and saw the tears flowing down his face.

tumblr_lmmgk8rXDN1qa7tfso1_500.gif

"I'm never going to see her again, am I?" He whispered.

I put my hand on his shoulder and looked at him.

"I don't know Yesung. I don't know."