Stupid Decisions

Victory Leads to Failure

I looked at Siwon and he looked away. I undid his chains and sat at the table. He sat across from me and tapped his fingers on the table.

"You killed my friends, you destroyed my home, you took away my life all because Victoria chose Kyuhyun."

He sighed and continued to drum his fingers.

"You wouldn't understand Chung Ae."

I laughed and looked at him.

"Why wouldn't i understand?" i asked.

He looked at me and gestured towards the door.

"Minho. You've been with him for a while. He came to you easily."

I laughed again while he glaired at me.

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny!"

I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"You don't get it either Siwon. I liked someone before i liked Minho, but he was taken. You didn't see my blowing up the agency or killing dozens of innocent teenagers!" I said, screming the last part.

I looked at him and felt my chest sink.

tumblr_m8pwlhqDWB1qg3b27.gif

"What are you talking about Chung Ae?!" he screamed.

"You and Minho were like soul mates! You never understood how I felt. You never had someone you love choose your best friend over you." 

I looked at him and glaired.

"Think Siwon! Who was my best friend for my whole life besides Luhan?" I hissed, staring him down.

He sighed and leaned back in his chair. He sat for a few seconds before his eyes got wide. He looked at me and stared.

"Victoria.... so that means..."

I nodded and looked at him.

"Took you long enough. You could never see it, even when i tried so hard to show it. I realize I'm a lot younger then you, but you didn't even agknowledge that you knew!" I shouted standing up.

He looked at me and sat up.

"I.. I knew. I thought you were playing a joke. I thought it was a little crush that would go away...." 

I glaired at him and walked towards the door. 

"Well you thought wrong." I hissed and i walked outside and shut the door.

I turned the corner and ran strait into,

"Minho Oppa." I said.

He placed his hands on my hips and made me look at him.

"Jagia.... are you okay?" he asked.

I shook my head as the tears streamed down my cheeks. He wipped them off and kissed my nose.

"He knew I liked him. He knew how i felt, and he ignored me."

Minho sighed and pulled me into his chest. I cried and he my hair and rubbed my lower back. I looked up at him and tried to crack a smiled. He grabbed my hand and lead my to my room. He sat me on the bed and closed the door. He sat on a chair and smiled at me. I looked at him and sighed.

"Have you ever been through this? When someone you really care about chooses someone else over you?"

tumblr_mam187VitM1rbsgtjo1_400.gif

"Yeah." he whispered, "It was with Krystal actually."

I looked at him with confusion as I leaned closer to him.

"How?" I asked.

He looked at me and gave a smile.

"Remember when she liked Kris for a while?" he asked.

I nodded and laughed. She was 15 and he was her first love.

"Well I was so jealous of him that when we walked home together the next day, I punched him in the face."

I looked at him wide-eyed before laughing. 

"Is that why he had a black eye?" I asked, giggling.

He nodded and gave a laugh.

"G-Dragon hyung called me into his office and we had a.... really enlightening talk. He told me, 'Girls don't like when you show off infront of them.' I told him i wasn't trying to show off, i was just mad she liked him more then me. He said, 'If you act like yourself, she will naturally come to you. If she doesn't you will find someone better.'" 

He looked at me and gave a really big smile.

"And I did. I found you."

I felt tears swimming into my eyes as i hugged him. He laughed lightly and hugged me back. I looked at the clock and saw it was 10:30pm.

"You should head home." i said, letting go of him and walking towards the door.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Can i just stay with you tonight?" he whispered.

I nodded and walked towards the bed. I kicked off my shoes and slid into the covers. He turned out the light before sliding in next to me. I rested my head on his chest as he my hair and kissed my head. I looked up and him and kissed him firmly before laying back down.

"Goodnight Oppa."

"Goodnight Jagia. Saranghae."

I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Saranghaeyo."