2

Opposites attract

 

Here I was feeling all nervous and I could feel buffaloes gone wild in my belly. If I were asked one of the things I hated the most, it would be self-introduction in public. Well, in this case… class.

“Okay new student, please introduce yourself” Offered Mr. Park, my homeroom tutor.

I nodded and walked to the front center of the class.

“Err hello guys! I’m Yoo Hee Ra and I just transferred into this school today. Since I’m still new here, I hope we can get along with each other and please do teach me well. Also, I hope we can be friends” I bowed as I finished my line.

The guys snickered at the news of having new transferred female student while the girl were just didn’t give a damn. They weren’t even paying attention on me just now -.- bishes, please be nice with me. Not that I really cared though~

“Alright Hee Ra-ssi, you may take a seat next to Kris. Kris, please raise your hand!” Mr. Park instructed and I saw a hand being lifted in the air.

I looked at him….

Blonde hair…

O.O

OW

EM

JI!!!

THAT WAS HIM! THE FRIGGING TALL GIANT! D:

He smirked at me and then looked outside the window. Ohh… What was that for? Man, that was too comical but then again who cared? That was a cool pose, right? ;)

I strode to my seat as I could see three girls at the back were obviously sending me dead glares. And now what? =_= I just shrugged it off and took a seat next to him. Kris still was looking outside the window until Mr. Park called out his name.

“Kris, since you’re already good at this topic, why don’t you give Hee Ra a tour around this college?” Kris groaned a bit but simply nodded at him.

He leaned closer to my left ear and whispered “No worries, I’ll ‘teach’ you very well” in a playful tone.

Okay this guy was such a freak just now. But I oughta admit that I was a bit nervous at the sudden closeness that I could smell his manly fragrance.

I gave him a look as he smirked.

Why did I sense something evil with this guy?

 

-A/N-

Hey I know that was short. It's already 4.15am here and I have school tomorrow..which cause I can't really sleep tonight cause I forgot that I drank too much of nescafe yesterday ==' anyway, please do comment! ^^,