3

Opposites attract

 

It had been 30 minutes since our school tour and all I learned was how flirty and erted this guy could be. He had been wooing the girls from the very beginning until now and I was starting to get annoyed of him.

“Kris, where’s the girls’ toilet?” I interrupted his so-called conversation with a girl who was obviously fallen for his ‘charm’. UGGHH!

He whispered something to the girl as she grinned like an old hag and Kris smirked looking at my annoyed face. He walked closer to me and led the way.

As I was about to enter the restroom, he blocked the entrance and gave me his smugly smirk AGAIN! Okay could you please stop being hot?! OTL

“What?” I gave him a questionable look.

“Do you need my help to it?”

I blushed at the thought and glared at him.

“Whatever, move it!” I pushed him aside roughly as he laughed at my reaction.

After I was done doing my business, I walked out only to see him leaning on a wall while winking at a girl who was about to enter the restroom. Tsk tsk.

“Let’s go back to the classroom” I told him.

“You don’t order me around okay!” He snorted and put both his hands in his pants pockets as he walked.

“Unfortunately, I do k” I rebelled as I followed him from behind.

He was taken aback and he stopped walking which resulted me --into him.

“Don’t you ‘k’ me girl!” he raised his eyebrow

“Then don’t you ‘girl’ me!” I glared at him.

“I know you like it anyway… my girl~” he teased.

“NO, I DON’T!” I fired back.

"yeah you do~"

"No means no!"

"Yes you are~"

"ughhh!!!"

And we ended up having an argument on our way back to the homeroom.

-A/N-

Last update for now :) I know it's quite short but I really need to imagine first heheh ^^,