1

Opposites attract

Have you ever dreamed of having a sweet, loving, caring boyfriend? Well I, Yoo Hee Ra do too! I've been spending 18 years, YES FRIGGING 18 YEARS! of my life time being single. Well it's not that bad actually. Not that I'm not pretty at all or at least I'm like-able, it's just.. I prefer a long-term, stable relationship not just for the sake of being 'in-a-relationship' status. Also, less drama. 

Anyway, here I was standing in front of my new college. New college means new life, new friends, new tutors, new environment, new routines, new EVERYTHING! (Please let there be new handsome and hot guys as well ;) ) Well yeah.. I just transferred here because this college offers varieties of indoor and outdoor activities unlike in other colleges. Today was my first day and I expected nothing but a great start....

Hey, watch out! said a voice.

I spun around...

Pak!

Ouch! What-the?

A ball hit me on the head REAL HARD! I stumbled back a little bit.

I could hear gasps.

I touched my head and I could see stars spinning and bird chirping around my head. Hmmm... did I just say a great start? Suddenly, rushing footsteps could be heard and it's getting nearer and nearer.

Hey, sorry bout that! Are you okay? said that voice again.

I finally looked at him and oh boy, this man standing in front of me was sooo... pretty? O.O

He gave me a concerned look and I instantly snapped out from my dazed.

I uhh fine, I guess.. I smiled at him half-heartedly.

Are you sure? he asked again to ensure that I was okay.

Yeap, I can still walk. Thank gee no bruises.

He looked around and put both his hands on his hips.

Yah! Xiumin! Get your fat here and apologise to this girl instantly! he gritted his teeth.

What the heck Luhan? Don't talk to your hyung like that ever again! Said a guy with very chubby cheeks as he glared at this pretty boy who I assumed known as Luhan. Xiumin walked to our direction and apologised as well.

I just nodded.

Oh I'm Luhan by the way and this is Xiumin. the pretty guy introduced and we shook hands.

Are you guys done yet? said an annoyed voice which interrupted us and I looked at him.

I could feel my heart palpitated at the breathe-taking sight of him. But of course I pretended like I wasn't affected. His hair was blond with perfect haircut and this guy was very tall like giant tall! and I don't think me wearing heels will even cut down our height gaps -.- He looked at me boringly and I looked away.

Someone is being grumpy~ Xiumin sang playfully as the tall guy simpy put on a stoic expression and left as the other two followed him.

Luhan turned around and smiled

See you around!

I smiled back and shook my head.

Suddenly, the school bell rang. Oh shoot! where the heck is the Principal's room? D: Not a great start but at least meeting him wasn't that bad right?

 

-A/N-

Hey guys, how was the first chapter? Actually I haven't think of the plots of the story and I didn't even intend to make one to be honest as this is just a spontaneous act =3 but I guess I'll just go with the flow. And also... please bear with my writing technique and if you find it very confusing to understand, please do comment and tell me your opinions as well as regarding the story :) Comments are welcomed and subscriptions are loved! ^^, And I may be a slow updater as I'm still an amateur in writing fiction and I still have AS exams >.< I should've been studying but ho well~