Proposition Plan

The Boy I Threw Away

The Prince walks around the palace searching. He goes into the sanctuary next to the Floral garden until he had found what he's been looking for. "My son. She is finally here."

 

"Now that we can finally sit down and talk some more with you Ms. Gomez, we would like to tell you about a...proposition you might say." Princess Ling seemed uneasy when she spoke these words but kept trying to speak in her tender voice. She turns around to the King whose sitting down at his desk. "Would you like to tell her Your Highness? I am not very good at explaining things, pardon." She bows to him.

"Yes I will, do not worry Princess. I should be the one addressing this matter anyhow." He signals in giving her permission to sit down. "Ms. Gomez,.." He looks directly to her as in trial "..my son the Prince, his wife and I have discussed in a very important decision. We all came to agreement in what to do with my grandson. He's not the most charming boy in the world or in Japan for a matter of fact. But he does have good inside of him. As you have become a close member to our family, we are entrusting you in speaking about something we try to avoid but it is necessary for you to know so you can understand." The Princess grows sad and looks at the floor troubled. " I used to also have another grandson, he was my grandsons older brother. He passed away two years ago. How he left is not important right now but his death has affected his brothers personality since he left.We think that is why he is the way he is now. So we were hoping to find someone kind of heart to show him the way back to happiness. We do not wish to seem him like this, and I know you have already done so much for us but I beg you as a grandfather to help my grandson and as a King to stabilize our future."

"Wait, what do you mean by helping him? Is he still in the hospital?" She got up alarmed ready to leave at once to go see him.

"No it's alright" the sweet sad voice said. "Hes fine physically, but as the King was saying, he is wounded in his heart. He misses his brother like we all do but he wont let us in." A tear escapes her her eye but wipes it off right away. The foreigner slowly sits back down in her chair.

"To be more clear, we haven't found any other young lady in the royal or prestigious families who would be able to be by his side. Someone who can bring him out of the darkness with their kind soul and heart. So we are open to once more welcome a non-blue blood princess into the Royal family to fulfill that position." She was getting worried now if it was she thought the King was trying to say. "I realize we barely know each other but please think about it. Even as a stranger you are to us, I can tell you are a very good person because you remind me of the Queen. You both have that strength to bring forth a country and everything with it. That's what I call a true blue blood. The color of honor and strength, not lineage."

       She was in shock not knowing what to say, do ,or figure out how anything is going to work out.

"Please Ms. Gomez, " she turns to the Princess, "please consider this before you make a decision. I beg you as a Mother of my only remaining child. I will understand if you say no, but please at least get to know us, get to know him."

".....I....I need some air. I'm sorry." She leaves the Kings office and starts walking outside into the patio and runs to the fountain. Puts her hands onto the side of it and stares at her reflection in the water while her tears drip in it giving it a blurring complexion. Her fists clench as she gives away some more of what shes been holding back in tears. Then from behind she hears a male voice from the second blurry image in the water.

(Japanese) "Are you alright?"

She stops crying and tries to wipe off the tears she already gave before turning around to give the stranger a fake smile. Though when she looked back...

*silence

(Japanese) "I said, are you alright miss?" ...Still no answer from her. He grows impatient at what he views as stubbornness to speak. "Well?!?" He gives her a dirty look and she just gulps. "Don't you know Japanese or WHAT?!" She looks at the ground as he yells and shakes her head quickly clenching her fists. "Huh,...then how do you know what I just said then tan girl?" He comes up to her and gives a hard push to her left shoulder. "ANSWE--!!" She grabs his wrist before he nudged her again interrupting his sentence. She looks up with demon eyes and a very serious voice.

(Japanese) "Do NOT, touch me!" Then throws his hand off of her and walks away fast not caring to where. He is left in disbelief that someone, and of all a girl, had just insulted him.

(Japanese) "What the?!! Who does she think she is to even touch the one next in line to the throne?! I'll show that tan girl who I am as soon as I get the guards to throw her out the palace!" He walks into the building like a mad man looking for some guards to get her.

"My son, the King is still waiting for you at his desk." His father comes up from behind him. "Please do not make him wait any longer, it is very important you come this instance". 

"Yes Father I will. I just need to take care of something real quick so I can be calm again".

"Whatever it is, it can wait. I'm serious my son, come with me". The son looks around to check if he sees the girl for some chance before going inside.

"Yes Father".

 

 

*tap,...tap,...tap (suffix of the wedged shoes)

Man he IS annoying! I was hoping his grandpa was exaggerating with it. No wonder none of the other girls want to deal with him. He was being so rude to a stranger. I'm glad I let him have it talking back in the little Japanese I do know. I'll probably regret it later but for now...HA! 

   She continues walking around the Palace grounds for minutes, then comes to a stop. "Wait." Looks around to see where she has ended up but doesn't recognize anything or what pathway she just came from. "Uh-oh. Did I just get lost in a really huge place with a lot of rooms and mazes? Man! It's all his fault too!! Just when I calmed down taking this stupid walk now I'm stuck in the middle of a garden." She sees a place with tables and benches hidden in a corner of where the rose bushes are. "Well I'll just go in there for now. My feet hurt." Puts on a pouty face and solemnly walks inside. "Ahhhhh!! This bench feels so comfortable right now! I'll just stay here for a bit *yawn ..and then I'll try to find my way back since I forgot my cell phone."

 

 

"So the girl who pushed me out of the way is staying here with us grandfather?"

"Yes, well at least until she plans to return to her country like she did before any of this happened." His grandson is left in thought about her having to leave the country since he still has little information about her. "We are still investigating on who tried to attack against the Royal family." He stops thinking and comes back to the conversation.

"Do you think,.. it might have to do with the same people as my brother?"

The King sighs "It is too early to tell. But I have assigned more bodyguards for you whenever you go out and outside your bedroom door." His grandson doesn't look too happy hearing this. "I know you said you wanted to have the liberty of going about with no supervision, but frankly, this situation is nothing to play with. I will let you know when we have figured out who is behind this but until we don't know who these people are, I will put as many guards around you as I wish. Understand?" He still remains a bit angry but bows down in respect.

"Very well. That is all. You may be dismissed." He signals his hand for his grandson to leave his office. "Not you Princess, please come and take a closer seat". Her son and the Prince leave the room and she goes and takes her son's place at the King's desk. "Do you know where Ms. Gomez is Princess Ling?"

"No your highness. I remained here waiting for my son to speak to you."

"Mh," He puts his hand on his chin thinking "Would you be kind enough and go seek her. My mind is troubled in the way she left. I am sure she has settled by now".

"Yes your Highness, I will". She bows to him and leaves immediately outside. She informs the guards to tell everyone to have a look out for Ms. Gomez and takes several guards with her to help her look around the Palace.