What's going on?

Am I Good Enough Now?

YOUR POV

I shut the main door and slowly walked to my room, I really needed some alone time. Everything that happened today was too much for me to take in. I was too exhausted to wash up, too confused to change. I just laid in bed, and tears started to pour out all over again.

"Congrats Yeon Seo Ssi, you are going to get to debut with this song."

.....

"I missed you, don't leave me."

.......

"Its okay, we'll do it for you."..... "We won't get rough if you stay still quietly girl.."

.........

"I think, no, now I know, I like you, so much."

I doubt he meant it. It was probably just at that point of time.

But that kiss... My hands felt my lips thinking of that moment. But I'm not worthy for anyone now, Yeon Seo, you just got even more worthless than you were before, you're dirty.

ILHOON POV

I looked at Yeon Seo's main door one more time before leaving for the dorm, just like the last time, she was fragile, vulnerable, and in tears. Was confessing to her the right thing to do?

"Do you know.. how much I care for you?" Tears started to fall, I rarely cried, but I don't know why I was now.

Yeon Seo's eyes widened in shock, "Ilhoon ah... don't cry, please." She cupped my chin, and used her thumb to wipe my tears. 

"Ilhoon, I'm sorry I....."

"Its okay." I gave her a soft smile, trying to hide my disappointment. "I'm not asking you to accept me, I'm just..... telling you.." Wow way to go Ilhoon what did you just say.

"Oh.. um well, let's head back shall we?" She tried to get up, but it was hard, her shoulder was hurt since she was shoved to the floor I guess. I quickly helped her up, and took off my coat and wrapped her, "What about you?" "I'm fine, don't worry, I'm stronger than you think!" I did the muscleman pose and saw her give a chuckle, at least I made her laugh. We walked back in awkward silence, and unlike normally, this silence wasn't exactly comfortable. 

Soon we got to her house doorstep, "Ilhoon ah, thanks for everything. I'll see you tomorrow." She gave me a small smile. I saw her house door slowly close, and I heard her whisper something so soft, but at 4am and pin-drop silence, I could hear it perfectly. "I'm not worthy pabo." before the door slammed shut.

"I'm homeee." I said and took off my shoes, I saw Peniel and Sungjae watching a movie in the living room, while Eunkwang was cutting fruits for the members, I assumed Changsub and Hyunsik were still practicing at CUBE, it was always like this. Where was Minhyuk Hyung....?

I plopped myself down next to Sungjae and Peniel, trying to blend in, but obviously that didn't work.

"Hyung where did you go! Its like 4am now!" Sungjae said, pretty loudly.

"Ayee, none of your business maknae! Hyung has a life!!" Sungjae pouted before standing up and helping Eunkwang with the fruit.

"What happened to her?" Peniel immediately shot me a worried glare.

"How did you know?" I asked in amusement.

"Best friend instinct I guess. I saw what happened, I was right behind you just now. I couldn't find both you and Minhyuk so I could only come back home. So are you gonna tell me?"

"Hyung I don't know if she would-"

"I'm her best friend, she'll tell me sooner or later. But I'm really worried now, can't you enlighten me?" Sighhhh Peniel and his impactful words.

"Fine so Yeon Seo ran into an alley and then-"

"I'm home." Minhyuk said coldy and stepped into the dorm.

He saw Peniel and I sitting infront of the tv, both of us looking at him. Surprisingly, he was sober today.

"Peniel, we need to talk." Minhyuk said monotonously in english. 

Peniel just nodded, before getting up and following Minhyuk to the room. What was going on?

I slowly inched my way towards the room, peeping through the small gap left open.

"How long have you known?" Peniel was sitting on the Minhyuk's bed and Minhyuk was shooting lasers at him.

"Mm.. a while I guess."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why should I? You dumped her, REMEMBER?" 

"But she's differnt now!"

"SO? So you're gonna try to get her back? Don't you have your girlfriend?"

Minhyuk paused and messed his hair in frustration. All I could do was stare at them exchange conversations in english, practically screaming, AND NOT UNDERSTAND A THING. I really need to improve my english.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Sungjae whispered from behind me, scaring the out of me, causing me to fall and push the room door open.

Minhyuk and Peniel both looked at me with a confused expression.

"YA What did you think you were doing?" Minhyuk snapped at me, I haven't seen him this angry in a long time.

Sungjae was in equal astonishment, "Er.... sorry hyung I was chasing Ilhoon hyung around!! Peniel ah we'll continue the movie in the living room first!! Come on Ilhoon Hyung!" Sungjae quickly dragged me out of the room, shutting the door behind.

"Phew that was close." Sungjae mumbled as we sat down in the living room.

"Hyung, do you know what's going on? I have never seen Minhyuk Hyung so mad, and out of all people at Donggeunie.." Sungjae frowned.

"I don't know either.." I picked up a grape. "But your boyfriend is fine, trust me." I smiled at him.

"I hope so....... Alright hyung!! Let's continue the movie!! Not waste a night like this!" Sungjae pressed play and started playing Sinister, a horror movie.

The whole movie, Sungjae and Eunkwang Hyung were screaming their lungs out and hugging each other, wow these scaredy cats. But I wasn't even paying attention to the movie. I couldn't stop worrying for Yeon Seo, and what is her relation with Minhyuk and Peniel exactly? 


A/N: HI GUYSSSS. As promised, update^^ Sobs sorry if there are any errors, cause my eyebags are sagging so badly now T_T its like 210am. in..... 30 hours? MY SCHOOL IS STARTING OMG NUUUU ;A; I'll probably double update tomorrow cause I don't think I'll be able to update for the rest of next week)= Anyways, how was it? (= I thought you guys would want to know what Peniel and Minhyuk argued about despite Ilhoon's lacking english LOL so i just wrote it in ^^

Okay till next time~~!<3

((sorry but just look at that boy's crotch HOLY okdontjudgeme))

Xoxo,

Khunhojjang