I'm sorry..

Am I Good Enough Now?

A/N: Omg guys before anything, I don't know why my chapter 28 became hidden after I edited something in the chapter so sorry to some of you guys who didn't read it! 


YOUR POV

I entered the training room for artists, since I was going to debut, I was allowed to use it now. It was certainly different. My eyes widened, I saw BTOB lying on the ground covered in sweat. As a fan I couldn't help but suffer spasm attacks on the inside I really thought I was gonna die.

"Oh? Yeon Seo!" I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw Peniel sit up and wave at me, I slowly waved back, it was awkward, that now the whole BTOB knew who I really was and my friendship with Peniel. He came up to me for a hug, but I immediately pushed him away, flinching at his touch. So much for forgetting about this.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Peniel frowned and pushed my hair aside that was covering my face. 

"Um.... You're all sweaty thats why! You stink omg go take a shower!! I'm still clean!" I quickly came up with an excuse, Peniel looked at me with an unsure look, before nodding, rubbing my hair, and leaving the room.

"Come on kids, lets go! Its Yeon Seo and Ilhoon's time to use the room!" Eunkwang clapped his hands and the boys started to get up and leave. I went to put down my bag, and when I turned around, I immediately fell backwards, with Minhyuk standing right infront of me. 

"Um yes.. MinHyuk ssi?" I slowly spoke. I saw him stiffened and he looked at me with painful eyes.

I didn't know what to say. What could I actually say? 

Suddenly he just turned and walked off. I felt like crying, but kept it in.

"Yeon Seo ah?" I looked up, and Ilhoon was looking at me with a worried expression.

"How's your shoulder?" He touched my shoulder slighty but I flinched too.

"I'm sorry I-" 

"Its okay.." Ilhoon smiled at me, "Let's start practice now? You have a debut to prepare for!" I nodded, Ilhoon ah, you can't be this nice to me.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, let's end here!" My trainer told both of us. "Ahhh so tired!!" Ilhoon lied down on the floor, his wife beater completely soaked from 2 dance practices straight.

"Yeon Seo, good job for a first day!! Work hard!!" My trainer pat my shoulder, which hurt like crap, before leaving.

I immediately started to pack my things, I didn't want to interact with Ilhoon more than I already do.

"Yeon Seo ah can we-"

"Ilhoon ah I'm leaving first!! See you tomorrow!" I dashed out of the practice room, I'm so sorry Ilhoon ah.


A/N: UPDATEEEE^^ Okay i know this chapter is S U P E R boring T_T But well its pretty necessary, I'll try to update soon, maybe tomorrow night? After school? I'll need to focus on my studies though so we'll see! 79 subscribers omg thank you you guys T_T<3<3<3 I love you all so much, and thank you for supporting me!! I'll be back sooner than you think! Oh and if you guys want to talk to me, my twitter is @jungmichaelsss, hehe do follow me we can talk often there!!:> Till next time ^^

(( Haven't they grown so much T_T Omg <3))

Xoxo,

Khunhojjang