I.. I think I like you.

Am I Good Enough Now?

My eyes widened as I saw who was infront of me. What was he doing here? I tried to call for him, but nothing could come out. I could feel the side of my face swell in pain so was the rest of my body. They threw me and took off my clothes like they were changing clothes of a mannequin.

All I could do was watch him risk himself getting hurt, helplessly. He shoved them off as they came closer to him, 

"Who are you?" One of the men shouted at him.

"Well Sir, thats not for you to know, and if you all do not want to get in trouble, you should certainly leave before the police arrive." He said calmly, dusting his pants.

"Come on guys, lets go. Tonight is just not our night." They all quickly got up before quickly leaving, not wanting to get caught by the police.

He slowly bent down infront of me, staring at my face with worried eyes. 

"Are you okay?" He whispered, touching my bruised shoulder. I flinched at his touch, not because it hurt, but because........

"Who am I kidding, of course you're not okay." He moved further away to give me my space. 

We sat there in silence, as I fell into deep thought. I'm dirty now, I felt so exhausted, emotionally and physically. I'm stained, no one will see me the same, especially Ilhoon, standing right infront of me.

Suddenly I felt someone touch my cheeks,

"Cry, cry all you want."

He wiped my tears before pulling me in for a hug. I flinched at his touch, I was about to push him away, but instead, I just grabbed harder onto his shoulder and cried. Letting all the frustration and sadness inside of me flow out. I felt him pat my back, occasionally trying to quiet me down, other than he said no more.

After what seemed to be a long long while, he pulled us apart, and stared at me with serious eyes. "Yeon Seo ah, this is probably not what you want to hear now, but I think, no, now I know, I like you, so much."

Immediately, he pressed his lips against mine. My eyes widened, but I didn't let go either. The kiss deepened, and neither of us let go, till suddenly Ilhoon let our lips part, as he placed his forehead against mine.

"Do you know how worried I was when you left, when I saw you here? Everytime I see you cry, my heart breaks a bit more, because I don't know what's happening to you, yet I know you won't tell me anything." I saw his eyes slowly water as we stared at each other deeply. "Do you know.. how much I care for you?" He whispered and his tears started to fall. 


HI GUYSSSSS! I'm back with an update! I decided to troll all of you and kept using "he", but I guess you guys should have caught his name somewhere in the middle?=P Anyways, I decided to double update today ^^ I'll be updating again in about 3-4 hours? ^^ So stay tuned ;-) I'm really bad at writing kiss scenes but I TRIED >< How was it? (= HAHA So many of you expected it to be Peniel though! Are you guys disappointed?? But there will OF COURSEEEEE be Minhyuk-Yeon Seo moments since now Minhyuk knows who Yeon Seo is but that will be saved for next time^^ Till later~~!<3

  

 (( maknae appreciation day OTL)) I really love this boy omg<3

Xoxo,

Khunhojjang